Episode 13

2BBY
Rodia

A Rodian walked through the streets of Rodia, brushing past passerby as he stopped and watched a video screen with the holonet reporting the recent imperial victory at Utapau.

"So far, the reports indicate that several Jedi were killed during the battle and the archives that were there have been mostly captured by imperial forces." The holonet reporter says.

"Oh nooo." The Rodian says before he turns and starts rushing through the busy streets toward his home.

He wasn't watching where he was going and bumps into a stormtrooper. The trooper pushes him back.

"Hey, watch where you're going, varmint." The trooper says coldly.

"Apologies. It won't happen again, Trooper." The Rodian says, slightly bowing to the trooper who scowls under his helmet and his squad continues after him then the Rodian keeps moving toward his house.

He reaches his home and opens the door. He quickly walks in and closes the door behind him and looks around. His friends weren't home yet. The Rodian quickly rushes over toward the closet and opens the door. He pulls an old crate out and cracks it open. He looks inside at the crate and pulls out an old republic-issue clone body glove then looks down at the old Phase I clone trooper Sergeant armor with green markings on it from the start of the Clone War. He quickly changes into the body glove and hurries to fasten the armor pieces over the body glove and he reaches back into the crate and pulls out a backpack and opens it, looking inside at a lightsaber that sat in the backpack with a holocron, some credits, and more bacta patches and bandages. He grabs the lightsaber and clips it onto his belt and pulls out a brown cloak and pulls it over his armor, pulling the hood up then slings the backpack over his shoulder and closes the crate. He slides it back into closet and closes the door. He walks over and picks up a datapad and starts typing away on it. Once he was finished, he sat the datapad down by the door and looks around the place he called home and lets out a sigh. He turns and leaves, closing the door behind him and walking through the streets. He kept his hood over his head as he walked down alleyways to avoid imperial troops and prying eyes of other informants. He looked around warily, headed into a cantina. He looks around as the strange assortment of scum that was as rowdy as usual paid little attention to the man as he walked in. He walks over to the bar and takes a seat at the stool and a Trandoshan walks over.

"What'll it be?" The trandoshan hisses.

"I'll have a water." The Rodian says.

"Anything you elsssse?" The trandoshan hisses.

"No thank you. Just water." Ronin says as he looks around, glancing at passing pilots that could possibly help him.

The trandoshan walks back over after a few seconds and bands Ronin a glass of water.

"Enjoy." He hisses.

"Thanks." Ronin says and hands the Trandoshan some credits before he gets up and walks over toward a pilot near the back that was talking to a few men.

The pilot wore a brown flight suit with a tan jacket over it and wore an old, open face, phase II clone pilot helmet with the breathing box on his chest. Ronin studied the man as he got closer to him. The man turns around and stares at Ronin for a moment, looking him up and down, examining his armor.

"Who are you?" The pilot asks.

He was an older man with a wrinkled face and light stubble on his chin.

"The better question, is who are you, clone?" Ronin asks.

"The name's HS. Had it for a long as I can remember." The pilot says.