Prologue

I've been living with my older sister since our parents past away four years ago . It's been tough but eh , we got through it together . Jess got a job in Ireland which means I now have to leave all my Californian memories behind. She said it's in the countryside which i am not looking forward to.Worst of all she's sending me to a boarding school ! Like I get it ,I can be a bit annoying but why would Jess do this to me.

                                                               .............................................

Packing wasn't that hard since we moved to this place  only a few weeks before . Placing my last box into the back of the car, I say my goodbyes and head of to my new chapter in life , hoping that its gonna get better instead of worse.

Jess and I board the plane with high hopes that it wasn't going to be a rough 10  hour flight .To be honest , I hate flying . It's not the most comforting kind of transport. Plus I always have bad luck with the people next to me , being that they snore , are sick or are just plain annoying .This time though, Lucky enough , I got to sit next to my sister. The flight was okay, I was asleep for most of it so that's probably why.We walked of the plane together , shivering from the famous cold weather. Cork airport wasn't as big as the one back home but it was pretty enough. When stepping off the last step of the stairs, I saw no city around the outskirts. We are literally in the middle of nowhere. If i'm living in a bungalow on a farm and my school has only 7 people in it ,I'm gonna freak .

                                                      ......................................................

Turns out I was actually in one of the biggest cities in Ireland,huh.We too a taxi to this little town called  Durrus. No joke we drove past a sign that said "population 330",what the actual hell.Our new house was an old two story building with a creamy kind of colour to it which made the blue door stand out more. Our garden even had fresh roses up the cobbled pathway.It was breathtaking. And we had the view of a glorious mountain with a little waterfall in the distance. I'm definitely venturing off to there soon.

Jess and I got the essentials out of the car and opened the door to our new life.