Chapter 3

Reine's POV

Here's a shocker, I actually don't fall into the categories given for the attributes. It seems that I've been given a huge OP. I actually have ancient attributes. And more than one. It's Music, Life and Death, teleportation, and Illusion. That's not it. I also acquire two of the legendary attributes, which enchant and chant-less, which are the total opposite, but convenient.

It's not that I want to be the most powerful person, I just like what's convenient for me. Something I can fall back on. This is something I will think about later, now let's get back to practicing. I just want to live a carefree life without worrying about how to protect myself.

I've been with my teacher, Maximillian for 3 months now since I met him. He was actually quite a good-looking fellow. If I was still my mental age, I'd date him. But he's already in his twenties and has a son. Anyways, it seems that he is also a holder of ancient magic, just one actually, it's called mindless, where he can mess with people and manipulate. Like mind control mixed with the ability to read people's minds. Their home was magnificent. I was much greater than mines, but it must be a spell that was able to compact these many things in a small house like this. They have books from the ancient times, which totally helps me in my journey and practice.

His son's name is name is Reges. Is it probably just a coincidence right? From my knowledge, I know that the meaning of Reges in Latin means King. Every time I go to Max's house, Reges is always staring at me so intensely. What's his problem seriously? I go along with my days the same every day, experimenting. I like working alone and doing things alone, you see, it's better to go through the process of learning, then just being told.

************************

Today is the day I turn Seven. Which means that I am being introduced into the world along with my idiot brother, who keeps trying to convince my parents for separate parties. And to be honest, I don't need a party. It's not like I am of any importance to them. It's just for show.

I dress in an extravagant dress with many matching accessories. And to be honest, it just wasn't my style. How do I say this, too dramatic? And definitely too heavy. If you pair this dress up with high heels, then it's just death.

I do not own this photo^

When I entered into the hall, it seems that all the people were wary of me. They've all heard about how I supposedly changed ever since my coma. You see, before my memories came back, I was a spoiled brat. I cant' really blame anyone. I was just yearning for love, and since I couldn't get that, I opted for just attention. So they actually know that I'm there

Some girls tried to talk to me but soon left after realizing that I wasn't going to answer back. I could hear all the trash that they are saying, about me being rude and not even acknowledging that they were talking to me. What can I say? I was "mute".

My younger brother then said, "how can she talk to you, when she doesn't even remember how?"

As a response, mostly to save their face, my parents clarified with everyone that I lost that ability after my coma. Then all the girls came back to me and started to sympathize with me. I am just annoyed with how naive they are. To change their thoughts just because they know something that they didn't know a minute ago.

After that, I headed to a corner table, away from all my family at the center and the noise. After watching, I noticed that they didn't care if was their or not, so I decided to leave and spend my birthday with the people who actually care about me. So I headed to Max's house.

Before heading out, I needed to make sure I was in a secluded area and teleport my way out. I then went to the back of the castle and guess who I bumped into, the one and only who is the cause of my death. The second prince.

The moment we made eye contact, I ran in the opposite direction. Unfortunate for me, my bracelet came off. It had my family emblem. I will definitely get killed for ignoring his highness.

Looking back, he wasn't there, so I just teleported out of panic.

(ploop)

I fell into a random room in Max's house. Looking around, I saw that the room was really set in a neat style and looks like a guys room. Was it a guest room?

Suddenly, a door in the room was opened, and there was Reges standing there. Without a shirt on. I know that we are kids, but how does he already have a body of a model. This is so not fair.

I duck myself down out of panic and hid there hoping that maybe he'll just leave.

Reges then shouts, "Who's there!"

"Oh um, hi. You see this was an accident and.. and I didn't mean to teleport in here, and, you umm.... ummm...."

"Reine? It's just you. Why would I be mad, stop stuttering," as he just laughed it off

"but.. but don't you not like me?" I cautiously say.

Covering his face, he mumbles something under his breath.

"Well, now that this is settled, where is Max?"

Reges responds, "OH. He left earlier. Supposedly, there was a boy that had woken up, and they're wondering how and why."

"I see........"

"....."

After the long pause, I started a decided to do what I came here for.

"Hey, you see, today is my birthday. I wanted to spend it here, with you and Max."

"Don't you live with a rich family?" He says

"Just because I have money doesn't mean that I live a happy life.... money doesn't substitute everything."

"Ohhh..." he mouthes

As I was about to get up and leave, he wrapped his hand around my neck, leaving a beautiful necklace. It was in the shape of the moon. At the same time, there was always a sparkle in it that reminded me of the moon.

"It's for you. I didn't know when your birthday was, but had it on me just in case it was."

"It's so pretty." I say in an intranced tone.

"I'm glad you like it."