Chapter 5

Reine' POV

I was seen right through. I knew this was coming, but I was really hoping that I was powerful enough to make him oversee it.

My parents were also confused as to why their daughter was called by the headmaster. It was known that the headmaster rarely calls children hoping for them to become his disciple. Without looking for the approval of my parents, I go to the back with the servant to go the headmaster.

After walking for about 5 minutes, we entered a door at the end of the hall. It wasn't as extravagant, but you could definitely see that the person behind the door was important. As I walked into the room, a man around the same age as Max was looking at me. In my head I was thinking, these damn immortals are scaring everyone with their age!

"You!" was the first thing I heard

"Let me guess. Are you Max's?" he asked, but under his breath, he mumbled, "that damned old man. He's always a step ahead of me!"

I nod at him.

"So? The famous daughter of the Welks. Your beauty can testify, also your inability to talk"

I continue to stare at him

"Well. Max had contacted me about you. I know you can talk. You can talk to me freely. BUT WOW! THE POWER YOU POSSESS!"

Noticing that I was not going to respond, he says, "Since you are practically above everyone in your grade, how will you like to handle your situation."

"Not many people know me. I've only been in public twice, today and at my introduction ball. So how about being a mysterious transfer. I can wear a mask"

"That's a great idea! You will be entering the school when Reges enters. Don't worry, I'll have schedules set up for the both of you to be in the same classes."

"I would like to say that we don't really need an education. I mean, we have practically lived to read. So do you have any tests for classes we can skip?"

"It's funny how you say that. Reges said the same. I see that you spend time together?"

"A yes or no answer would be fine"

"Calm down. Yes. I will allow the two of you to take the test and there will be a given placement for which classes you go into. But let me give you a piece of advice, if I were you, I wouldn't be arrogant."

"I have the ability. I can be arrogant."

"Well said"

"But like you said, I have an inability to speak, so no one would even know this side of me."

"I see, also let me inform you that I said the same thing to Reges, so he'll be coming to school at the age of 9, and you 8.," he says.

"If that's all, then I'm leaving. I have no reason to be here anyway."

"I won't see you on your way out"

"Okay"

Leaving his room, I saw that my parents were here. What was I expecting, I know they weren't the type to stick around. But. I can tell Max and Reges the good news. With that, I teleport to their mansion. What? I have ht power to do it, why would I not when it's so convenient.

Inside their house, they were doing the usual. Either reading or experimenting. I sit down on the couch that I always to and begin to talk.

"I will go to school with you Reges!!!"

"mhm"

"I'll be wearing a mask to hide my identity, you?"

"hmm"

"Oh? Are you even listening to me?"

"hmm"

"They let's both wear big poofy dresses that are in the color hot pink. You can wear a tiara, and I'll wear a king's crown."

"hmm"

"..."

To grab his attention, I grabbed a cup of water and poured it down his head. Who told him to ignore me?

"Hey!"

"I asked if you were required to wear a mask too?"

"It seems so. It's not that I need to hide, but Max is strongly insisting on it."

"ohhhhh..."

"oh if you weren't listening I said that I'm going to be going to school with you."

At that time, Reges was getting mixed feelings. He wanted to hide her from the outside world, but this also meant that he has her at an arm's length. If she knew that this was going on in his mind, she would only think that he was worried that she couldn't handle the stress of school. She was soo aloof. An automatic friendzone that even she doesn't know about?

With that, she went to look for Max. For the next year of waiting to go to school and having to be with an entire population of idiots who only care about power.

____________________

Expect two more chapters tomorrow!!!

Let me give a shout out to @RaveMaster16 and @Aquabunny for being the first ones to notice me.