Day 66-70

-Day 66

I went out hunting with Dou and Sigul today and came across a group of injured elves from the elf chiefs clan. The humans were in the middle of dragging them away when we struck. Sigul began by making herself known, flying up high and launching bolts of light down on them. They were only able to do as much as draw their crossbows before Dou and I dashed in and slit their throats. I didn't gain any jobs but I did get the {Quick Slash} skill which seems like it would be useful.

I proceeded to heal the elves wounds while Sigul calmed them down with her appearance. After saying we were from the same group as Rou, and that we would escort them back to the entrance of their village, they agreed to follow us and just like last time, the archers had us in their sights. One of them shot and I simply moved my head slightly back. I quickly added the Elf chief as one of my {Allies} and he sent down his daughter and cleared up the misunderstanding again.

On the walk back, I was communicating with the Elf Chief in an attempt to find out why the humans were attacking. Eventually the Chief relented and explained that one of the humans princesses was allegedly sick and they sent an envoy to request the assistance of the elves. This of course referred to a magical elixir in the elves possession that was basically a cure all.

When I asked why they didn't give the humans any of it, he responded by saying that they have a very minuscule amount and had to save it for extreme emergencies with their own people. I understood his reasons as well as the concept of human greed well. Even if they received the elixir, the chances of the entire thing being used for the princess was low and if they somehow figured out how to mass produce it, they'd be on the warpath just as they are now, except with practically immortal soldiers.

We returned home to the sight of Asue covered in blood. Apparently she fought a boar and blew its head to smithereens with one punch. Neat.

When I went to visit Emery to see how she was doing, I found her with Rou as he was lifting her off the ground happily. I told myself I wasn't going to get jealous again but something took over me as, in an instant, I found my sword at Rou's neck. We stared each other down for a moment before he put Emery down and told me that I shouldn't leap to conclusions like that. Apparently Emery had fixed his halberd and affixed some spirit stones to it, giving it some new qualities. I apologised and told him that I honestly have no idea what came over me. Emery asked me if I was alright and when I said I was, she didn't seem convinced. She then told me that my eyes had glowed with an ominous orange not like their normal shade and they seemed to be screaming out with the intent to murder. After that, she told me that my eyes then began glowing purple and I returned to normal. I looked down and stared at the purple stone around my neck.

The fact that I lost control was frightening enough but the fact that his stone seemed capable of removing the effects of whatever happened was a relief. Emery seemed a little uncomfortable around me which I understood so I left her to her own devices.

- Day 67

I wanted to visit Emery again to try and sort out this awkwardness but I wound up just working on my golems. I made 12 Rock golems, 15 Stone Golems, 2 Golem armours and 1 Bone Goliath.

As I was putting the finishing touches on the Bone Goliath, I was surprised by a visit from Emery who explained to me that the other girls had come to her saying that I was unresponsive to them and just kept working on my golems. I didn't even notice they'd come by...whoops.

After a lengthy conversation, we were able to get past our issues and Emery then explained that she had a surprise to show me. I followed her back to the forge and she presented me with the weapon we had designed a while ago. I was taken aback and admittedly flabbergasted when she put the black and purple scythe in my hands. She said that since she liked the cool, calm me more than the raging idiot, she made it with metal the same colour as the amethyst around my neck. She's also used a Dark spirit stone alloy in the blade which made it exude a sort of endless dark that reminded me of my {Inter-Dimensional Storage}.