chapter 19-A new face and Amnesia

Kurts P.O.V

It's been a few weeks since everything and Noah is a different person. I don't even know him or who he is anymore. I just wish everything went back to how it was before his dad and Karofsky happened.

I already knew Noah would never be the same and after every thing that's happened i can't blame him but he is starting to act like his old self and more closed off. I can hopefully get to him and get him to open up a bit.

I walk into the choir room and see everyone except Puck and there is a new kid with Mr. Shue. I walk and sit in my normal seat which is by Finn and Satan. Finn comes in after me and sits in the back corner seeing as him and Marley broke up because he realized he is also gay.

"Hey class i'd like to introduce- wait where's Noah?" About a minute after Noah walks in and sits in front of me next to Sam. He doesn't say anything but sits there and looks straight ahead.

Noahs P.O.V

I walk in the choir room knowing im late but not caring. Theres a new face but i don't care. Maybe i should quit and focus on football and my rep or i could stay and try to be truthful and honest about everything.

Deciding on the first i get up and mumble to Mr. Shue how i can't bee in glee anymore and head out to the field where Cheerios and Titans are practicing. "Hey coach in back in for the long haul and I'm ready for anything.

After practice i start to do laps deciding to do about 15 for today. I get to my 5th one and am immediately stopped by non other then David. "Get the hell away from me or i swear to god i will happily rearrange your face." I growl towards him

He steps back a few steps but still blocks me from continuing. "I wouldnt if i were you this school will never believe your a victim and will send you back where i personally think you belong. Juvie"

I shake my head to ignore his words and run the remaining laps, heading into the locker room i take a quick shower and put on my signature white t-shirt with my letterman jacket and blue jeans

I walk out and smile as i get 2 slushies- 1 grape and 1 cherry. I head down the halls tosses the grape into Rachel's face seeing as i always see her drinking grape. I see Kurt not too far down the hall and walk by him tossing the cherry one into him.

I turn around but not before seeing the Hurt expression cross his face. My name is called through the intercom shortly after telling me to go to principal Figgans, well if lets see how much of a waste of time this is.

I walk into the office seeing that new kid Mr. Shue brought into glee and Mr. Shue himself. I sigh and lean against the door frame. "What can i do for ya Mr. Shue because i am not going back to glee sorry."

"Puck this is Jake Puckerman, he is a senior and i think you should meet." This new information catches me totally off guard and i stand there in shock not really knowing how to react.

"J...Jake?" I remember him from when i was younger, i used to be the one being harassed and bullied all throughout elementary and middle school. In high school he was taken away and i haven't seen him since.

I remember him telling me to stay strong for me to keep fighting and stand up for myself. He always helped me through that kind of stuff but i changed myself for two reasons. One because i didn't have my brother around for me or to talk to anymore and two to make it so i wouldn't let myself get hurt anymore

"Hey little bro" he smiles. I smile back and we head off to his car seeing as we both are on a spare period and need catching up. He tells me how he found mom but she is in a horrible condition and doesn't care, he tells me his job at the Lima bean and his discounts

We sit at a table, him ordering so we can get the benefits and he informs me on how he's heard a bit about me and what's happened so i fill him in on the blanks and he gives me some helpful advice and also letting me know he is here and is here to stay.

We head back to school and i slushy a few people including almost all the glee kids excluding Finn, Sam and Mike because they are on the Football team. I decide to find a girl to date so nobody gets suspicious and because it will help keep my rep.

"Hey Puck we need to talk and don't even think about denying because i will literally go all Lima Heights on your ass if you don't cooperate" i sigh and head down the hall and stand against a corner waiting for the famous Santana Lopez to continue

"Look i know you are in love with Kurt but don't want anyone to know because if people knew you life would be hell" she instantly holds a finger in front of me to gesture not to deny or talk yet and continues on

"No don't even try denying it, I've seen the way you look at him and I've seen how you have acted and let me tell you that its either you are a great actor which i know you aren't or its because you are afraid of how people will react which i know because I'm the same way. I love Brittany Pierce."

I nod knowing where she is coming from when the most perfect idea comes to me "okay since we are both in the same ship how about we cover for each other and fake date. It will save both of us and also keep us on the high rep scale. You are a hot head cheerleader and I'm a hot football player." She smiles, agrees and walks off flicking her ponytail as she turns and leaves

I walk towards the exit when i am instantly consumes by pain and darkness. I open my eyes to a bright light and white walls that are honestly depressing. I look around and see people from the stupidest club but i don't understand why they are here.

"What happened" i groan and feel a slight pain in my head. "You got slammed into a locker but other than that you should be okay" the gay kid who i think is Kurt answered.

"Okay but other then Sam and Finn why are all you losers here?"

I can't remember anything the last thing i remember is being at school tossing the losers into dumpsters, throwing slushies at people, dating Quinn Fabray who everyone and anyone wants to either date or wants to be

What have i missed and what happened that i can't remember?