Sometimes Life Is A Surprise

(DR.FLUG'S P.O.V)

While I was trying to accomplish some work, I realized how parched I was. I get up from out of my chair and wiggle over to the lab's doorway. I didn't feel well, so when I was wandering I held my bag tighter. I opened the heavy lab doors to the hallway. I felt my eyesight start to cloud, I looked over and saw something that was sky blue, along with black, red, different greens and hot pink. I felt myself fall, then everything blacked out.

(BLACKHAT P.O.V)

I felt my pumping hearts stop as I saw Flug fall to the ground with a thud. As I heard 5.0.5 run over to him, I also heard a knock at the front door. I didn't want to part with Flug here in the hands of a demented lizard. 5.0.5 was really the only one that I trusted with Flug. 

"Demencia!" I yelled at her from a little ways away.

"What?" She whined, seeming not to care about the problem at hand.

"Go get the door." She seemed like she was going to bicker, but then shrugged and walked to the door that was a few halls away. As she skipped away to the door, I saw Flug's breathing get slower, as if he were resting. I pulled him up and shuffled to his room. It was at the end of the hallway. I watched as the spiders squirmed down the webbing. 

"Whats the password?" They all said in unison.

"Don't play simple-minded with me!" I addressed angerly, they looked at one another. "Sorry, Blackhat, sir." They departed the webbing that was coating the door, they were Goliath spiders. Which I believe also known as the bird eaters. I shook the idea and kept quiet.

I opened the door with my tentacle, making sure not to drop Flug. As I stepped in, I saw that the dust collected up, and some of the spiders were chatting. 

"So, how was your day patrolling the bagged boy's door?" He asked, appearing to be sipping on some cricket juice, that was in a can that looked to be an energy drink.

"OUT!" I shouted, my dominant voice vibrating against the walls. They all jumped on there eight limbs and rushed out of the room while murmuring words of apologies. I raced in as swiftly as I could and then removed the webbing on his mattress. Setting him down on the still undamaged bed.

I heard Demencia happily scream, I looked over my shoulder. "Hello, Blackhat, you haven't changed a bit!"

{A/N: Sorry it's so short!}