Silence

[The art above belongs to this awkward bean right here, (me) please do not, claim as own, repost, profit off of, and or recolor/trace]

[BLACKHAT'S P.O.V]

Silence swept over the conversation, I was feeling something weird...? It made me feel fidgety and overly paranoid, I'm guessing Flug noticed this due to him giving a look of concern.

"S-sir, are you alright?" His tone was hushed as his eye lights showed unease as he spoke to me.
I took a deep breath.

"Yes, yes I am, thank you for asking, Dr.Flug." I replied, my voice was shaky and filled to the brim with something humans called being"love struck," it was a weird thing to think about, due to the fact that I have never really felt anything other than hatred.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by Flug nervously playing with the cuffs of his sleeves, I chuckled at the sight of him being so nervous around me. His head shot up at this.

"Sir? Are you sure you're alright?" His orbs locked with my slits, I began to feel my face get hot, it was almost to the point where it was unbearable. I hated this feeling, but how could I hate Flug for making me feel this way? Am I just extremely angry? I had no clue...

But his just standing there looking at me made me feel fuzzy inside...

I hated this feeling, I really did.

(Sorry for how short this is.)