I Need A Hug

The same familiar sound of Flug's heart bounding began to grow louder every time his foot hit the ground, the small beads of sweat making him stop to take a quick breather, he soon heard the small sniffles and whines from the girl he called a sister. He turned, finding the females door that was littered with obnoxious stickers ranging from girly to down right strange, he opened the door finding the girl sobbing her eyes out, the usual smirk on her face was now replaced with a look of absolute hatred and sadness. The air was filled with the feeling of heartbreak, she didn't look up, obviously too occupied by her over whelming feelings.

"Demencia?" The soft whisper made the girls head snap up, thick tears streaming down her red cheeks, black eyeliner smudged.

"What do you want?" Her tone was like sandpaper that was rubbing against glass, her eyes telling him exactly what he did to upset her, each tear obviously there because her crush made her feel unloved. She dug her long nails into the already torn up sheets and blankets, her pillow sat on the ground, feathers and other squishy objects were scattered around it, a huge claw mark was the cause of the mess. Multiple magazines and posters were reduced to nothing but useless shreds.

"Demencia, listen, I didn't want this to happen, he just... Got mad?" It sounded more like a question than an answer, he wasn't exactly sure himself, but he kept himself composed enough for the girl not to notice his posture and tone.

"Really? Or was it a plan just to get him under your sheets?" Her distressed vocals were now slightly above a whisper, the grip on get her sheets as she looked up to him slowly.

"I'm sure, Demencia. Remember, he hates me, nothing more nothing less." He wished his words were true because the little stunt Blackhat pulled made it clear to him that he wasn't just one of his useless employees anymore, he was a crush. The word made him sick, a crush? How childish, he thought, the same words were mumbled quietly.

"Flug." Her sharp tone made him jump.

"Yes?"

"I need a hug."