I'm Ready to Take on my Responsibility

August Alsina

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I can't believe that I saw Nicki, I didn't think I would ever see her again after what I did to her. I always wanted to find her, and it kinda sucks that I didn't recognize her until after she got in her car and sped away. I knew she recognize me because when she first looked at me she tensed up. I knew I would find her even tho she ran away from me. I have to find her before she has this baby, I want to be in the baby's life. I got out my bed and got myself ready for today. I went downstairs, made myself some bacon and cheese eggs, went to the couch, and started watching tv, well the tv was really watching me. I couldn't stop thinking about Nicki, for a pregnant girl she sure did look good. I think I'll start looking for her right now. I grabbed my keys, my shoes, my wallet, and my phone, and started to head out the door.

Morgan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was walking back in the house and all of a sudden I see Nicki sitting on the couch crying her eyes out. I walked up to her and started rubbing her back to comfort her.

Me: "What's wrong Nicki?"

Nicki: "I saw him."

Me: "Who did you see?"

Nicki: "I saw August."

Me: " Oh heck naw! Where did you see him?!"

Nicki: "At the super market."

Me: "Did he recognize you?"

Nicki: "No, I don't think so."

Me: "Wow, you guys just broke up a couple of months ago and he didn't recognize you."

Nicki: "Do you think I should let him meet his child when it comes?"

Me: "NO!!"

Nicki: "But-"

Me: "I said no!"

Nicki: "Fine."

I went outside for a walk to clear my head.

August

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I decided instead of getting in my car I'll walk. As I was walking I bumped into someone.

Me: "My bad ma, Im sorry." I said as I helped her up.

When she looked up at me to say sorry she said the exact opposite.

Morgan: " August?! How dare you do that to Nicki, she sitting at home crying her eyes out thinking about what you did, and how in the world did you forget her? It's only been a month! I knew I shouldn't have let her date you, you are one sorry excuse for a man!" She said angry as ever.

Me: "Girl if you don't shut up right now I promise you I will-"

Morgan: "You'll do what?"

Me: "You better be lucky you a girl!"

Morgan: "Yeah whatever!" she said as she walked away.

Why did I make her mad that was my only chance of seeing Nicki again and I blew it. Crap! I hit the closest wall I could find and walked all the way home mad as ever.

Onika Maraj

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why did this have to happen to me? It's not like I meant to get pregnant, it was an accident. I just wish this baby will hurry up and come so I can get a job and get my own place. All of a sudden Morgan walked in looking like she wants to punch somebody in the face a thousand times.

Me: "What's wrong with you?"

Morgan: "I just saw August!"

*************************************

A/N: And that's a rap! Hope you liked this chapter and I love to hear your feedback so please Comment, Vote, and Follow, and don't forget to SPREAD THE PEACE, MINDLESS CRAZIES!!GOD BLESS!!