Unconditional Love

A/N: THIS BOOK WAS WRITTEN WHEN I JUST STARTED WRITING STORIES. I'M VERY SORRY IF IT IS NOT WRITTEN VERY WELL BUT I PROMISE THAT WHEN I WRITE NEW STORIES THEY WILL BE TEN TIMES BETTER. OR AT LEAST I WILL TRY MY BEST.

Onika Maraj

**********************************************************

Ugh, it's so hard being pregnant. My feet are swollen, my back hurt, I keep throwing up every morning, and I keep having these weird cravings. I walked down stairs and looked in the fridge and got the pickles out, then I opened the freezer and got the ice cream out. I put the ice cream in a bowl and stuck some pickles in it and ate it. Normally If I wasn't pregnant I would think this was nasty but hey it taste like heaven now. I'm five months pregnant. After I was done my pickles and ice cream, I went to the couch, sat down and watched 106&park, and guess who was on there. If you guessed August Alsina you guessed correctly, they asked him about his beaf with Trey Songz or some mess like that. I quickly changed the channel, I couldn't bare to see his face. I wanted to watch the Real husbands of Hollywood so I could laugh, but since it wasn't on, I settled with my second favorite show, sponge bob. Please don't judge me!

10 minutes into the show my best friend Morgan came in the house with some food.

Me: " Well I see you finally came home, and is that food for me? Thanks because a sista be hungry up in this house!" I said dramatically.

Morgan: " Well somebody has to work so we can afford to pay all the bills, and since your pregnant, and can't do anything, I have to be that somebody."

Me: " Look girl, I promise when these couple of months are over and I have this baby, I will help out more." I said starting to feel bad about me not being able to help out more.

Morgan: " But remember you still have to go to college."

Me: " I'll just take online classes, that way I can help out more around the house, and help pay the bills."

Morgan thought about it for a second and then answered.

Morgan: " What ever you think is best I'm fine with."

You see, Morgan is two years older than me so she already went through college, but I being only 19, have to go, so I'll just take the online classes.

Me: " You know sometimes I wish I didn't become pregnant." I said with a sigh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: So tell me how you like this chapter, and don't forget to comment and vote. I love you guys. SPREAD THE PEACE, MINDLESS CRAZIES!