11

Jaenoren special, as promised for 5k (even though it's at 8.15k now so thank you skfkdkfk)

If you can think of any suggestions for reaching 8k then just leave a comment here

I've also decided that when this hits 10k, I'll release a Markhyuck book :)

"Renjun, I'm going out on my date with Hyuck," Mark shouted from downstairs, catching the attention of Renjun, who had been staring at the ceiling with a blank expression, lost in his thoughts. He didn't bother responding, thinking that Mark would just leave without bothering to see if Renjun knew or not. What he didn't expect was for Mark to come upstairs and open the bedroom door, popping his head through slightly to check on his friend. "Jun?" He called out softly, entering the room and slowly closing it behind him.

"Mark?" Renjun scrunched his eyebrows together in confusion, slightly lifting his head up to look at the elder boy. "What're you still doing here? You're supposed to be going on your date with Hyuck."

"I'm not leaving you here when you're like this," Mark stated and made himself comfortable on the bed. He sat crossed legged with his elbows on his knees and his chin propped up on the palm of his hand.

Renjun rolled his eyes and turned to his side, closing his eyes. He brought the blanket up over his head and tried to get as much darkness surrounding him that he could, "like what? I'm perfectly fine," he lied through his teeth, thanking the gods that Mark couldn't see his face right now as he knew just one look at his eyes would give it away.

"I'm not stupid, Jun. You're never gonna get past this if you don't talk to them both about it," Mark pointed out and sighed.

Renjun knew he couldn't, he was too ashamed of himself to even say it out loud anymore. Jeno was his boyfriend ever since high school, being one of the more admired couples there. Everyone wanted to be like them or be them, having the perfect relationship. Renjun always believed that Jeno would be his one and only love, but college turned that around because he had met Jeno's best friend Jaemin for the first time. He was the one who had pushed Jeno to confess to Renjun back in high school, meaning that the two were together just because of him.

He remembered the exact moment he grew feelings for Jaemin. It was back during freshmen year when Jaemin started dating this boy called Sanha and the younger had come to him for advice. Renjun remembered the feeling of his heart sinking and a feeling of jealousy taking over him. It took him months to work out what the feelings were until it was exactly what he felt around Jeno.

Love.

Now, don't get him wrong, he still loved Jeno. There wasn't a time in his life was he ever doubted his feelings for the younger as they only grew as time went on. However, it still didn't change the guilt and the feeling of wrong Renjun had whenever he was with Jeno and started thinking of Jaemin. He only ever felt whole when all three of them were together, cuddling on the sofa.

That time at the beach when they were watching the sunset was a prime time for Renjun to tell the two his feelings, but he couldn't bring himself to ruin such an amazing moment. He felt complete, he felt like they truly belonged together and that nothing could stop them. Renjun knew it wouldn't last though, but he could've prevented it from doing so.

He told Mark about what he was feeling and the elder didn't seem a single bit surprised.

("Oh, now that I think of it, it was pretty obvious," Mark shrugged his shoulders and acted as though it were normal.

Renjun furrowed his eyebrows, "you're not disgusted? Don't you think it's wrong to love two people? One of them who is my boyfriend and my best friend?"