16

A lot of people have been dming me, asking for my sc so if you want it then it's @/messimatix :)

Thank you so much for 55.1k!

Chenle looked down the corridor and like back and forth to make sure that no one he knew was there. Once he saw that it was only filled with none of his friends, he sighed in relief and wiped the sweat that was running down his forehead with the back of his hand. He gripped onto the straps of his bag and walking down the hallway. It had been a few days since the party at Jaehyun's house for his birthday and Chenle had been avoiding all of his friends, especially Jisung.

Falling for Jisung was never meant to happen. They were only supposed to pretend to be dating for a month at most and then stage a fake break up while staying friends. Agreeing to both Jisung's offer for them to pretend to be together and carry on 'dating' until after Christmas was a huge mistake on Chenle's part to which he deeply regretted.  He had never had a boyfriend before if you didn't count Jisung as his first, because in his eyes it didn't count.

Not one bit.

He didn't need a real relationship, Chenle needed to focus on his grades and making sure he passed his exams. If he ever wants a secure career when he's older, then staying out of relationships would be for the better. But what could he say to Jisung? Stupid Chenle just had to blurt out that he so badly wanted to kiss the younger and that's what had gotten them in the mess they're in now. If only he had kept his mouth shut and just stuck with the plan, that way he could continue repressing his feelings and keep Jisung as his self-proclaimed best friend. But no, emotions could be stronger than will (as proved by the countless of times he tried to tell himself he didn't like Jisung) and let himself get carried away with the sweet idea of being truly Jisung's.

All of them had tried contacting him, but he simply turned his phone off. Countless text messages, voicemails and missed calls were beginning to annoy him too much, especially when the messages were mostly them Saying he can't ignore his problems forever.

Well, guess what, bitch? He can certainly try.

He hadn't been staying at his dorm room and instead opted to stay over Sicheng and Yuta's apartment. Chenle didn't even need to explain himself, all he did was show up, pulled the best puppy dog eyes he could and the two boys were sold. Kun eventually went over there as well and tried to talk some sense into Chenle, but the younger boy was having none of it. It only resulted in him and his cousin having an argument, which ended with Kun calling him a stubborn asshole and slamming the door shut behind him.

Chenle huffed to himself before lifting his eyes up from the floor, seeing Jisung standing with the rest of his friends in the corner of the corridor. He gulped nervously and looked down to see that they were right next to his class, music. Oh god, they definitely planned this. There was no way in hell all of them would be there when their current classes were near enough the other side of campus. As he saw Jeno's head about to turn around, Chenle quickly his inside of one of the other hallways next to his left, leaning against the wall with heavy breaths.

Shit, what was he going to do? He considered waiting until around about five minutes until after the class starts but if he truly knows his friends, then he is certain that they'll wait there for him until he shows up. Skipping class and calling in sick was an option but then he would have less time to work on his composition. Besides, if he even dared to go back to Sicheng's and saw him, then hell would break loose, knowing his brother. He could run past them quickly and go into the classroom, even if they did notice him, he would've been gone by then. Chenle smacked his face, how could he even forget that he shared the lesson with Jaemin, who would only bombard him with questions as soon as he enters the class.