Yolo

Swag tool trololololoo.olololoololollongdfAdwvgbfh

Beep boop

Mate it be yer moove

Bro no

Why did the chicken cross the road

Cuz he was running from the terrorist drug dealer who wanted to skin the chicken and torture him for money and the chicken who was owned by maccas and Mcdonald's has always claimed to be very caring towards the situation of their poultry friends but actions speak louder then words. The egg suppliers of Mcdonald's from which the broiler chickens are hatched are little more than the chicken equivalent of a concentration camp. An investigation done by the Mercy For Animals group these chicken farms, chickens are stuffed into cages where they have each have less space than a sheet of paper to live out the rest of their laying lives. Their cages are kept unclean and filthy and dead and rotting hens are not removed from the cages but are kept in their along with the live ones. Many chicks and hens become trapped in the cage wire and as a result become horribly disfigured and mangled. Some workers are particularly cruel to the hens, slamming them against cages, dropping them on the floor when handling them and stuffing them into pockets without any regard for the birds' suffering. Furthermore, chicks have their beaks burned off without anything to lessen the pain and any unwanted ones are thrown in plastic bags and left to suffocate.

Please stop animal cruelty these animals have a life cuz yolo.

A report of animal cruelty can be lodged by telephone or online. As online complaint forms are only reviewed daily Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays) all emergency reports should be made by telephone on 03 9224 2222 to ensure our Inspectors are notified immediately. (( this is an actually phone number from the RSPCA website plz don't play or prank this number ))

Yolo bye and don't do animal cruelty