chapter 3 - The party (part1)

Friday , the day of Chris's Party

Robyn 

I woke up really tired just thinking about Chris and what hes up to, I get up and get ready for school just chucked something random on and headed off to school, now that i dont have a car i will have to wait till my mum buys me a new one as that cars engine blew up, that car was second hand and old anyway thats why my mother is going to buy me a new car, i guess i will have to give her a 3 month prior notice. "bye mum, im heading off", "do you need a lift honey", "nah mum ill be fine, love you". as i was walking chris was behind me driving in his car. 

Chris 

She looked soo gorgeous walking to school, but i did feel bad that her car is broken and now she will have to wait to get a new car, so i have decided that i will pick her up for school then drop her off after school. "Robs, get in u dont wanna walk do you", "Chris, not a surprise, nah im fine literal--". " you always do this robs, come on get in". 

Robyn 

I got in the car and we headed to school. Just the usual, going to school hanging out with my friends Pinky, Jake and Chris, and not forget always have to meet my enemy Julia, always tryna get Chris's attention, ugh. They day just went by fast. now it was time for me to get ready, i went to Pinky's house and got ready while jake and chris just went to chris's place. it was 8:00pm, i told my mum ill be staying at Pinky's house after the party, which she was okay with, we both got ready and now where heading out.

Pinky's outfit for the party 

Robyn's outfit for the party 

Robyn

as we entered the house it was packed, i mean who wouldnt want to go to one of chris's parties and that when i saw Julia talking to chris, this time i just thought chris wouldn't feel the way i felt about him, so if hes talking to julia i wont mind talking to a guy. 

Chris

I saw Robyn from the side of my eye, and damn she looked stunning, she was the one that stood out tonight normally i would be looking for a hoe to fuck but when i just see her i just become a different person in front of her, shes changing me, and i hope for the good, im feeling it she is changing me for the good. but when i saw her with Aubrey i just couldnt believe it, i need her to stay away "Move Julia". "what the fuck chris come back baby, ugh never mind, i need a drink"

Jake

"ayy chr-, what the fuck"

Chris 

"not now jake, Aubrey is gonna brain wash Robyn, i cant let him do that"

Jake

"that son of a bitch, im coming mate, hold up"

chris

I just wait and see what he is doing just in case he might make a move on to Robyn, Aubrey is not a person you should trust he forces girls onto him and im afraid he might do that to Robyn. most girls will try to push him away, but one girl i know who didnt is Julia. 

Robyn

"hi, robyn, is it?". "yes, robyn and you..?". "Im Aubrey, your gorgeous". "uh okay thank u, i guess". I remember Chris saying that name, i just dont remember why he said it, i have a feeling hes bad vibes, or maybe im just thinking too much. "I cant hear you through the loud music robyn, would you like to go some where more quiet?". "uh we dont have to". "its okay, i dont bite robyn". "okay i guess we can go and have a talk".

Chris 

I follow robyn and Aubrey, i already dont trust Aubrey, i knew he was up to no good, i follow them but i was so lost in my thoughts that i lost where they were going, but suddenly i heard a familiar voice "Help, please, Get off me Aubrey, ew, please someone , anyone help me". i ran to the direction robs voice was coming from, i grab Aubrey from the back of his neck and slam him across the room, how dare you touch my girl like that you son of a bitch, i punched him until he got a bruised beaten face, "dont ever touch my girl like that, you understand Aubrey". "i dont wanna anyways, shes all yours". 

"you okay Robyn". "yeah, uh just a little shock, i think i better go home". "No wait Robs, i want you to stay here with me tonight, i got a spare bed, ill just tell everyone the party is over". "no dont be silly Chris, then you will be known to have the stupidest parties eve-". I dont care Robs, all i care is about your safety and if that means i have to shut down this party then i will". "Chris thats soo sweet, thank you". "anything for you robs". 

"Okay everyone listen up party is over everyone get out, now and i mean, NOOWW!!". 

Robyn

after about 40 - 50 mins everyone got out it took a while but we managed. while chris got the cleaners to clean his house he took me to the spare bedroom as he demanded his cleaners to clean that first. 

Chris

"here robs you can sleep well in the clean room". "thanks chris but since its still 1:45, lets play a game" "okay whats the game, im in, whatever you want robs". 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Authors Note 

Thanks, next chapter will be out on the 4th April, as i have a lot of assignments to do and they are all due soon. 

Hope you enjoyed this story, please do comment, i will need feedback as this is my first story. Thanks! Love ya'll <3.