2B5 - I think my water broke, babe

Lunch

Chris

"so princess what names are you thinking of". "honestly i dont even know". "you know i have always reamed of having a baby with you". "chris, baby, I love you". "i love you more my princess, soon to be queen because the princess is in your stomach". "i want a name starting with 'r'". "why 'r'?". "because, my grandma was close to me and her name started with the letter r and your grandma was close to you, you said and her name started with the letter r. so I want my baby's name to start with 'R'". "yes, that's smart". "i just know when i give birth, whatever name comes into your head or my head is gonna be her name". 

Robyn

"okay baby, lets go home i'm tired". "lets go, we will stay at my  hotel". "ok are you sure". "yes, your my girl now". "yes love you". "oh shit". "what happened chris". "they know". "what the fuck are you on about, shit, you high, fuck i knew it". "no robs, what the fuck how could i get high when i have been with you all day". "oh yeah, what your scaring me". "TMZ found out that i'm having a baby with you, they dont know your name yet". "oh, well i guess this is how it was meant to happen, shit". "there gonna publish it and drop the article in 40 minutes". "where is there proof". "they saw us going to the ultrasound, and walking with you, and clearly your pregnant". "okay, what do we do". "well i need to post about it first because i might lose fans". "okay baby, how about i post it on my instagram and tag you in the post and you screenshot the post and post it on yours". "perfect baby girl, lets take a photo". 

@ rfentyobs

with my baby, I can just see our future together. I am so glad to be your girl and i am so proud to call you my man, you are my everything!! me and our little princess are so exited to see where the future take us, we love you heaps baby. we love our daddy <3. 

@ chrisbrownofficial commented on @rfentyobs

I love you heaps baby! you and our little munchkin in your beautiful stomach, you both are my world, and robyn, you have turned me into a real man, without you, i dont know where i would be, i promise to keep you and our princess safe forever. I can see you with me for life, love you baby doll <3<3<3 xoxxxxox 

@ chrisbrownofficial posted the same photo but of a screenshot and wrote...

i am the happiest man alive to have a queen and a princess that is cooking, love you both gorgeous ladies with all my heart. god has blessed me with the most beautiful girl in the world, thanks to @ rfentyobs for being there for me since the day i met you, i knew you were the one, love you babe xx <3. 

Robyn

"we did it baby". "yes, princess, the article is about to drop in a few seconds". "oi babe, look i am getting so many followers, shit i already reached 900k". "oh shit, damn, my baby on fire". "dont joke, babe, this shit is legit crazy. oh hell, look read the comments there so sweet".