2B18- This Is The End

Chris 

2 months and a half has passed by and we have brought ourselves a new house better then the one before. we are so happy we just finished moving in the house.

robyn is feeling pretty sick lately so im am always by her side

robyn is feeling pretty sick lately so im am always by her side. she couldn't record anymore songs, she is always to sick to. so today is the day i have to take her to the doctors. as we arrive to the doctors we were waiting in the room for our name to be called out "Maurice, repeat, Maurice". a nurse says. i help robyn get up and we walk. the nurse shows us direction. "straight ahead and take a  left and Dr Rob will wait for you there. "thank you very much" i reply. 

we head to the room and sit there. "so what is happening". the doctor says. "uhh.. im not pretty sure my girlfriend feels sick and nauseates". i say with a worried look on my face. "is that so, Ms Fenty" he replies. "yes Dr, i dont know why" robyn says holding her stomach. "may i ask what kind of sickness"  the Dr says. "uhh.. I've been vomiting a lot lately". she replies as i watch both of them just talking and sitting there. "may i ask, ...when was the last time you have had your period". I look at robyn straight away.  

Robyn 

when he asked me i totally remembered, that i have not gotten my period in a long ass time . 

the doctor told me that i was pregnant as we took a doctors pregnancy test which showed it was pregnant. we were both soo happy. 

Dr 

You are 2 and half month pregnant. 

robyn

as a week went by chris has been taking so much care of me he has been so respectful of me even with my mood swings. this time in my pregnancy my stomach has not been growing that fast but the baby is health , the doctor said.  this is the first time chris will be with me from the start of my pregnancy. we haven't told jake and pinky so they are both coming over today at our place there first time at our new home.  

"knock knock". 

There here i yell out so chris can hear

okay coming. he comes with reign in his hand.