Chapter 9 - imma finish her

Robyn 

I didnt even notices that i feel asleep and my mum wasn't gonna come home. i got up and headed to the shower, but before that i saw 197 missed calls from chris, i was not gonna call him back, why does he want to talk to me now. I'm just still so upset by what i saw, him kissing julia, like who dies he think he is.  I got up and got ready and today i for sure didn't make an effort i just chucked on an over sized hoodie with jean shorts under, did my hair quickly and put on a snap back. 

Chris 

Chris 

I called robs about 100 times and she didn't even pick up, i need to explain to her that it wasn't me, that julia set me up, but i know she will want proof. I didn't even sleep all night i got up and went to the shower. i chucked on some pants and a hoodie with a beanie. Normally i would pick robs up on a Tuesday, because Tuesdays is just a day were we do a whole lot of fun shit, but i don't think that will be happening.  

School 

School 

Robyn

i was looking for pinky everywhere i just couldn't find her. and then she jump sacred me "BOO". "oh pinky i missed you soo much". "same girl how have you been". "not good, i need to tell you something pinky, i feel lost". "i need to tell you something too". "oh okay what do you need to tell me". "nah robs you go first cause mine is kind of bad and kinda good". "well mine is full bad, i saw chris and Julia kissing-". "that was what i was gonna talk to you about". "really". "yes, i saw them kissing-". "whats the good news about this". "it's a set up trust me, its all julia and her friends, they were doing there make up in the bathroom while i was in the bathroom stall. I even recorded them talking here. Pinky passes me her phone with the voice recording. "how dare that slut, whore, bitch come and ruin things around here, fucking aubrey should of raped that bitch's ass, ROBYN, imma break your relationship with my baby chris, how dare she take him away from me, hahaha". 

"that bitch, i can't believe that i dint trust chris, i mean how could i, i dint even let him explain i just jumped to conclusions, oh my god. I'm gonna go find him, just send that recording to me, thanks pinks". I run as fast as i could and that's when i see him there he looked at me and looked the other way like he didn't know what to say, like it would be pointless cause i wouldn't believe him, he seem so down.