2B16 - is reign dead

chris 

i buckle up reign in her seat in the car to head off and meet robyn, we seriously need to talk things out. once we reach to the cafe that is down the block from where robyn was staying i quickly go to the backseat and go unbuckle reign.  "let's go see mama, beautiful princess". reign giggles. as i enter the cafe i see robyn sitting there all sad she hasn't noticed reign and i so were gonna go giver a Little surprise to bright up her sad day. 

"hey Robyn, look". "o my god i missed you guys, too much". "well were here, did you order anything yet robyn". "no not yet, but soon, i was just waiting for you guys". 

reign out of nowhere says "mama". 

Robyn 

hearing my own daughter say 'MAMA' just completes my whole day and calms me down. now im so scared, nervous, undecidable feeling floating around in my stomach i dont know how i feel i just dont even know how am i gonna tell chris. 

Chris 

"so.... robyn we should talk, im just gonna quickly go order, what do u want to get". "ill have a passion fruit iced tea". "okay sweet". 

after i had ordered robyn the passion fruit iced tea she wanted and myself a flat white i bring our drinks to the table we were sitting on and decided to talk things out". 

"so what actually happened , robs why you acting up". 

Robyn 

i start to burst out in tears. just remembering the phone calls i had gotten i have to tell him why i was scared to sleep alone, why i was acting strange, this phone call just had to ruin everything for me. why!! 

Chris 

"what happened robs, like are you fine, you have been scaring me". "chris what the fuck is happening to me. all i want t say is you and reign are my everything and with you two i legit cant live my life, without you two i cant live all i want you to know is that i will always love you two". "Robyn honestly are you okay". "yes i think it's just best without me, but chris always remember that i love you both too much that i will never be able to describe the love i have for you". "robyn stop, what the actual fuck are saying". "i love you". 

she gets out of her seat and runs to the door out side. LA traffic the worst traffic, if she is not careful she will injure her self. i run after her with reign in my hands. Robyn, Robyn STOP i yell and run as fast as i can..... 

I grab her hand and, this ain't no time for me to explain to her. just straight up yell "what the actual FUCK ROBYN, you FUCKING out of you mind, YOU have a FUCKING family, you're legit crazy and all i wanted to do is talk things out". people looking at us like were crazy people staring at us and just walking by which pisses me off more. me holding reign and swearing i would never had imaged that would be me. but how else could i explain to robyn. "get back inside, and Talk. If you ever died we have practically died. are out of your mind". "YES, Yes i am and you know why". "why robyn why". "i cant tell you". "just tell me robyn"."if i tell you they will kill me you or reign". "what now you have to tell me".  "i am still getting those calls". "what". "yes chris and they want money". "and is that why you went to that old mans house". "yes, cause i just lost it". "robyn you know i earn too much that i dont even need we can give him the money he is asking for". "no chris thats wrong, we cant i can't". "next time you get a call just tell me-". 

I see a gun pointing at robyn and one pointing at reign. reign sitting on my lap before it was too late to do anything the pistol just went off 

And "SHOOT"

Everything was silence and black for everyone

when i open my eyes 

i saw it with my own eyes

___________________________________________________________________________________________

This chapter early. i am soo happy, next chapter out on the 25th august. Love ya'll xox <3. comment down below feedback's i will reply :)