2B13 - should I tell him

Robyn

2 weeks had passed by, and chris, pinky and jake forgot about the phone call that happened to me. The thing was i had forgotten too because life just got really busy. we started house hunting Reign is getting older, life was going great until now... 

 i saw my phone buzzing and it was a private number, and seeing this just had given me a flashback of what happened last time this happened. 

i picked the phone up

i picked the phone up. "hello, who dis". "Remember me". "okay what do you want from me". "i want $5000 dollars, without your boyfriend knowing, he better not find out" i couldn't reply back, i was too afraid, and then i hear him saying again. "do you hear me, do you understand". "yes". i said scared. 

Now what do i do, where am i gonna get the money from, shit, i cant do this to him i cant do this and risk my whole family, what am i going to do now. 

Chris 

"hey robyn, your awake, i have give Reign her food, now you just have to get ready so we can go house hunting". "yeah". 

Robyn 

I wasn't concertinaing to him, and now i know he probably think somethings going on. 

Chris 

"uhh, Robs, baby are you okay. like your feeling fine we dont have to go today". 

Robyn

"yeah, can i just rest we can have a whole day in today, plus we need to write new songs, so we can do that". "uhh, yeah sure, robs umm, just clean up and go have a shower, it looks like you could go with a shower, so go have along shower, i got reign from here, were having a great daddy and daughter bond". "yeah cute, thanks".

Hearing that "having a great daddy and daughter bond", was what hurt me cause if i do something one of us could be gone, more like they would be gone and not me my self, how would i be able to live without my family, i cant do that. I sob and sob, hoping that they both dont hear me ,most likely wont since i am on the highest floor. where am i gonna get the money. should i tell chris or not? 

I locked the door and it had been hours, i didn't even have a shower and i heard knocking on the door . i was thinking what do i do now. i opened the door. 

Chris 

"what the hell!?, what is going on, where you crying". "no". "yes, you were, what the fuck, what happened, are you okay baby". "NO, OKAY, NO get out". "baby, robs, you need to calm down-". "FOR FUCK SAKE CHRIS DON'T YOU GET IT I SAD GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS ROOM".  

"no, not until you tell me what is going on, Robyn". 

Robyn 

"chris i said leave now leave". 

Chris 

all i see is her sobbed, angry, all i thought, our child cant be around her right now. "robs you need to calm down baby". "dont tell me what to do, leave NOOOOWWWW!!". i ran quickly downstairs and left she was throwing everything on the floor breaking things, she was going insane, i ran downstairs to get Reign so she could be safe, this is not the women i know, what has gotten in to her. 

Robyn

What have I done, where did they go, its not safe for them

What have I done, where did they go, its not safe for them. i have to try calling them. what have i done! shit i dont care i need to get the money and then keep my family safe. 

I go have a shower and get changed. I go to Calabasas the riches area and knock on a random door, i have to get the money some how. a old or you can say late kind of middle aged guy opened the door, I asked him "are you alone ?". "yeah, sweetie what would you like". "can i come in please". "sure baby". "i started kissing him all over and touching his dick softly, he let out a deep breath. i need money some how so if this means im gonna get money, then let it be. 

______________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for this chapter being soon late. hope you enjoy it, next chapter will be up soon

Thanks for reading <3