2B14 - What am I thinking

Robyn

I go to Calabasas the riches area and knock on a random door, i have to get the money some how. a old or you can say late kind of middle aged guy opened the door, I asked him "are you alone ?". "yeah, sweetie what would you like". "can i come in please". "sure baby". "i started kissing him all over and touching his dick softly, he let out a deep breath. i need money some how so if this means im gonna get money, then let it be. 

if this means me getting money and me protecting my family then let it be .

"you have a nice house". "thank you, you want a drink". "you dont even know me". "i know i dont know you but we can get to know each other". 

My plan is to get him drunk and i stay sober. 

hours later 

Chris 

It had been hours, and leaving robyn alone in the state she was i dont think it was a good idea. she hasn't even called to ask about me but most importantly her own daughter, how would i check up on her she is not picking up her phone. 

Reign is wide awake so i have to distract her so she wont remember her mother . 

i then thought that i could use find a iPhone, and she is all the way in Calabasas, what the fuck, i need to go, luckily i got in touch with my mom if she could take care of reign, i didn't tell my mom what was wrong, i just said me and Robs are b...

i then thought that i could use find a iPhone, and she is all the way in Calabasas, what the fuck, i need to go, luckily i got in touch with my mom if she could take care of reign, i didn't tell my mom what was wrong, i just said me and Robs are busy, she said okay, she came asap so i left got my keys and was speeding to were she was. i kept think why was she there. 

Robyn

Robyn

He is drunk out of his mind, took him long enough, now is the time. i place him down on the chair kiss his neck and say "sit back and relax, close your eyes". as i say those word i trap him and tie him to the chair. 

"now tell me where is your money i need all the money you got". Girl, i am not telling you".