2B9 - Dead

Dr 

"Ms Fenty? 

Robyn

"yes"

Dr

"i'm sorry to say but chris may not make it". 

 Robyn

"what"

"what".

I just lost it, i feel dead , what is happening, like is this how my life turned out to be, miserable. All i could think of was all the times he has been there for me from school to now, and getting to know that he will die is just heartbreaking what am I going to do, What is Reign going to do. 

Jess 

"Dr there must be something you can do, I mean will he not make it". 

Dr 

"it's most likely he wont make it, yes". 

Robyn 

i hear my mom crying i hear Chris's mom crying and i feel my self not moving and still in shock. i think i'm gonna lose it. and DROP!

I started to have a seizure i'm broken, im done!

Jess 

"robs, honey get up. Oh shit Dr, Dr Help, help help !!!, Oh honey you will be fine stay with me hold your mamma's hand, Dr Help, now , help". I start to sob and cry, i cant see my son about to die and now robyn, she's just like a daughter to me, I can't.

Dr

"yes, Jess- oh no" i quickly press the button to bring all the nurses. 

"Jess, where is Linda". "Oh shit, she went to go visit our grandchild". "well Jess call her shes needs her mother, now". "okay but will she be okay". "ill explain later, just call Linda now, Hurry". 

a few hours later 

Linda

i cant think im crying after i got the phone call from Jess first chris now Robyn."Dr is my daughter fine". "yes she is fine, in fact shes perfect". "then what happened" "she just had a seizure and was in shock, it is normal but she needs rest, rest was something she didn't get, i have prescribed her pills instructions will be on the packet of the pills if you have any concerns please do not hesitate to ask me". "okay thanks doctor, just when can we see her". "soon, ill just be back from a patient and we can all go see her". "okay thanks". 

Jess 

"are you okay, Linda". "no seeing chris first just broke me, and now seeing her like this i'm broken, shes the only one i have. Chris treated me like i was his mother, treated me with such respect, always giving roses, chocolates and presents on mothers day, Jess you are lucky to have a son who treats the people who he loves like angels, you have been gifted, i always could imagine a future with robyn and chris it just hurts me to see them both in pain". "oh Linda, where do i start you should be thankful to have a daughter that looks after you, your daughter is my daughter, i knew one day that he would marry robyn, he has told me so many time, finding the perfect time to ask your daughter to marry her, he was gonna ask you for his permission, he was nervous, and thinking he might not make it to marry the love of his life, just breaks me". "it would always be a yes from me, they helped each other get better from the tragic pasts they had". "yes they did, just remember Linda, chris will always be in our hearts". "he sure will--". 

Dr

"shall we, Jess and Linda". "yes". 

Jess

"oh she looks so peaceful". 

Dr

"yes, but she may be asleep for a few days, because we had to give her this pill that will make her sleep well, and get the amount of sleep she is needed and the test show she needs a few days worth of sleep, probably 3-4 days of sleep". 

Linda 

"yes, yes she does look peaceful, but she will wake up right"."yes she will, Linda, no need to worry". "okay another question, Dr, where is chris". "he has been put on the coma machine, and he will stay on it, if he does not wake up within the next week we will put him down because there i a less likely chance he will survive". 

________________________________________________________________________________________

Early again! hope you enjoyed leave comments i would love that <3 

thank you for reading 

Next chapter out as well