1

Umm long time no see XD.

jungkook's mind...

It's been like what 3 years I've been stalking her now and I'm not gonna let her go.
Why?
Because she's mine, no one else's .
And today will be her lucky day because she's gonna be mine...
Forever...

Y/n's P.O.V

"Ughh can't I just stay home for today mom" Y/n said with a pout while slowly getting ready.

"You have to go. Plus I have work, no ones gonna be home to supervise you"
her mom said while packing her stuff and grabbing her keys.

"But maa I'm old enough to supervise my
self-"
she was cut off.

"End of conversation you're going and that's final." her mom said sternly while making her way to the door.

"Fine." I said walking back upstairs into my room.

hmm I think I'm going to wear this.
(I'm not putting anything here so you choose)

after getting ready and finally changing into the outfit i picked, i suddenly get a call. I look over at my phone, staring at it in confusion before finally answering.

"hello... who's this?"

" YOU DONT KNOW YOUR BEST FRIEND ALL OF A SUDDEN?" jungkook's voice yelled through the phone.

I swear that shi made my ears ring..

"OHHHH YEAH SORRY IT WAS JUST THE CONTACT NAME, I FORGOT TO CHANGE IT"
i yelled back while rolling my eyes.

"yea what ever" he snickered.
"anyways I'm coming to pick you up so be ready" he said as he started to rev his engine for me to hear.