14

While waiting for the food to come, I started thinking about my plan of how I'm going to have y/n to myself.

I got an idea.

I'll drug her food.
Nothing to serious.
Just a little something to make her sleep for a while. I thought to my self chuckling until I heard the door bell.

"I'll get it!" I said sprinting to the door.

I payed the dude and took the food.
(That lowkey rhymes)

I quickly went into the kitchen making sure no one saw me or was around.
After making sure that the coast was clear I did what I had to do.

Authors p.o.v

After jungkook finished adding his "secret ingredient" he smiled sheepishly to him self and took the food to give to y/n. He then sat beside her and started to eat his.

At this point it was only them in the living room. So anything that would happen to y/n would remain unknown for now.

Y/n then began to eat. While she ate, jungkook would take quick glances at her to see if the drug was working. And apparently it was...

Soon before you know it

Y/n...

Was in a...

Deep fucken sleep.
(Sorry I had to)

Jungkook sighed and rested down his food on the table just to crack a smile again.

"Sorry I had to do it this way y/n but I don't know any other ways I would've gotten you to myself." He said picking her up and taking her too his room.

He laid her backing the comfortable ass bed and started to look for the handcuffs to use on her so she wouldn't go anywhere. (Nothin kinky bruvs)

Once he found them, he immediately handcuffed one of her wrists to the bed and let her sleep.

He smiled again but this time

It wasn't just any normal smile.

It was a sick smile.

At this point

He knew you couldn't escape.

"I love you so much y/n, I haven't even got to show it yet but now... I will" he said smirking.

He turned off the lights and layed down beside her.

"My sweet sweet y/n" he whispered.

"You are finally mine, here in bed with me."

"What other dream could I ask for really?"

He laughed to himself.

I can't stop smiling.

Jungkook looked at her on more time and kisses her on the forehead.

"I can't wait till you wake up" he said moving close to her and cuddling her.

And with that

He fell asleep.

well damn SKSKSKS I finally updated. Idk if this was good but I tried 🤠. Anywaysss next chapter cominn soooooon... byeee