11

Y/n's POV

'I must say, today went by fast.'
I thought to myself while grabbing my stuff and getting ready to go home.

"Heyy y/n, do you mind coming over to my house for a sleep over?" Someone asked.

I turned around and saw jungkook.

"Hmmmm, who else is going to be there?"

"Well you know, my friends. You can bring your friends if you want to." He said grinning.

"Okay fine, I'll dm you when I'm on my way."

"Okay bet" he left with a big smile on his face.

Hmm weird..

Jungkook's POV

I think today might be the final day, where I finally have ᗰY ᔕᗯEET ʂῳɛɛɬ  ꒒ꂦᐯꍟ.
I chuckled to my self.

As long as yoongi hyung doesn't get in the way, I won't have to end up killing him. Now time to get ready for that sleepover.

I got into my car and headed to the store to buy chips, drinks, candy etc. I then made my way home and got ready.

Y/n's POV

When I made it home, I took a quick shower got ready, ya know the basic stuff. I decided to call (y/f/n) to ask her if she's going to the sleepover with me at jungkooks place.

"Hello?" Y/f/n said answering the phone.

"Yeah, I just wanted to know if you're tagging along with me to go to a sleepover over" I replied.

"Bro I don't knoww, so it would just be the three of us?" She asked.

"Eh I don't think so, so are you coming?" I said hoping she would say yes.

"Hmmmmmmm"

"Pleasee" I asked.

"Okay fine, I'll be over at your house in a couple mins so imma go get ready yeah?"

" alrighty, trust me it'll be fun" I said.

"Yeah yeah yeah whatever" she replied...

fUn hM? Let's SeE aBoUt tHatt..