10

*skip to the next day*

-Y/n's POV-
It's now the second day of the week, Tuesday.
'I honestly wish it was Friday or even Saturday.'

I got up and chose an outfit to wear and headed in the shower.

After showering i did what I had to do and left for school. I honestly wish I was still at home sleeping in my comfy ass bed but you know, I just had to go back to school.

I walked through the halls hearing whispers about someone dead. I then saw my best friend walking towards me.

"Hey girl what's up?" She said.

"Nothing much"

"Have you heard of what happened last night?" She said looking around us.

"Uh no, why?" I asked in confusion.

"Well apparently Momo got uh murdered.." she said sighing.

"You're joking right? By who?" I asked.

"No one knows to be honest"

Damn. I mean momo always wanted to put up a fight with me but I never wished death on her. Wow

"Oh damn-"
I got cut off by Jungkook walking towards us with a grin.

"Oh hey y/n, how are you?" Jungkook asked.

He honestly seemed a bit off but I decided to ignore it.

"I'm alright, what about you? I replied.

"Ah I'm better than ever, oh by the way have you heard the news??" He said curiously.

"Well (y/bff/n) just told me" I said looking at her then back to Jungkook.

"Mhm well I gotta blast so catch y'all later" she said running off.

"Wanna go to class together?" He said with a smile.

"Yeah sure"

I swear I completely forgot that I have every class with him. But it almost seems as if he's happy that momo got murdered last night.. hmm weird...

A/n: did you miss me? (No) ksk sad, anyways I finally updated. Ok yeah Ik this chapter flopped but the next one might be better.. hopefully 😌