9

-Y/f/n POV-

"You hack right?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah why?"

"How good are you"

"Top ten, why?"

"Remember momo..?"

She was such a bitch to me and my friends when we were younger, just because of her snobby rude self thinking she's all this and that *sigh*

"Yeah"

"Good because your going to help me"

"With?"

"I want you to hack her house since she has security for I don't know what reason apart from me breaking in, and I'll tell you the good news after I've accomplished my plan"

"Hmm.. alright then"

"Alright meet me at her gate yeah?"

"K" I hung up and got ready.

Since it was night I just wore sweats and a pair of original adidas. I then took my computer along with my phone, didn't really need much since I'm a bit of an expert. I put my stuff into a bag and headed to my destination.

"You ready?"

"Yup" I said hacking into her cameras and every technology so that no one could be contacted because you never know if they are allowed to call through a tv xD.

"Done, all cameras off and audios and electronics cant be detected from other people nor can they call anyone"

"Good, you can wait if you want I just have do something and then I'm finished"

"Eh okay"

He walked towards the house and it was silent. Well that was until I heard screaming. I looked up to the window that had a light on and there you can see the shadow of momo getting killed by Jungkook.

Welp Uhm I didn't wish death upon her but she got stabbed to death  so I can't reverse it..

"Alright the deed is done and she is dead, here" he said giving me a bag with some money in it"

"...thanks Welp bye now"
I said walking to my car and taking off.

-Jungkooks p.o.v-

I sighed as I called my cleanup crew.

I want to get rid of yoongi but... part of me says I shouldn't but the other says y̸͟͞Σֆ

-єяяȏя 404 ᘎﬡḰﬡᗝᙡﬡ ᕈᗝⅤ-

ɨ ẘḯʟʟ g̸e̸t̸ ꋪꀤꀸ ꂦꎇ ꌩꂦꀎ.
ꌗꃅꍟ ꀤꌗ мʝη℮

ṡєṿєя яєɞȏȏṭıṅɢ
Տҽѵҽɾ ɾҽҍօօԵíղց
ʂɛ۷ɛ ɛơơɬıŋɠ
ˢᴱᵛᴱᴿ ˢᵁᶜᶜᴱˢˢᶠᵁᴸᴸᵞ ᴸᴬᵁᴺᶜᴴᴱᴰ

jungkooks p.o.v
*ᔕᓰᘐᖺ*