15

AYE WASSUH DID YALL MISS ME KSKS IM FINALLY BACK WITH ANOTHER- no? Aight bet.

Book has ended. JKJK JUST KIDDINGBASKSHBD but like it's been long again and yes I forgot this book and lemme just stfu cause y'all probably like "update the fucking book. fuck You think this is? Lose-win? Free for nun? Smh update the mf book"

Y/n's POV (OMG FINALLY)

I woke up to a sudden pain in my wrist. I opened my eyes to find my self in someone else's room.

....

I'm in jungkooks room.

I quickly looked to my right and saw that my wrist was handcuffed to the bed.

"Yo what the actual fuck?" I said looking around for any key that would get me out of this shit.

"Where the fuck is the key and what the fuck happened.. MATTER AFACT WHY THE FUCK AM I HANDCUFFED IN JUNGKOOKS ROOM LIKE A PRISONER OR SOME SHIT!?" I yelled causing the to door open and in came jungkook.

"Oh, glad to see you awake princess" he said walking closer to me.

"Get me out of these fucking handcuffs." I said getting pissed at the fact he's just standing there.

He didn't say anything.

" who put me in these handcuffs anyways?" I said squinting my eyes at him.

"I did" he chuckled sitting right next to me.

I paused for a good second at this moment.

-her thoughts-
If only I could just get out outa these handcuffs, I'd beat the shit out of this kid I swear. But more importantly... why did he put me in handcuffs in his room? Now thinking about it,,, WHY AINT MY ASS SCREAMING FOR HELP!?

-Thoughts ended-

"HELP!?! Y/FN HELP SOMEONE HELP-" I got cut off by jungkook putting something in my mouth to make me shut up.
(nothin dirty guys )
"Baby girl, you know you aren't supposed to scream unless I'm giving you pleasure." He said smirking.

(Sorry but I just had to, it was in my head and I thought why tf not 😤🤠)

I looked at him as if he was crazy. I looked deep into his eyes to see who I'm really dealing with at this time of day just to realize, this man really is crazy.

He stood up from the bed.

"Your friend y/f/n isn't here at the moment because Taehyung is currently dealing with her" he said running his hand through his hair, chuckling at the fact that no one will be here to "help" y/n.

I opened my eyes wide as hell, at this point I had no idea in which way he meant that in.

" and so far everyone else is asleep so I don't need you masking noise 24/7, all I need you to do is....

"Be"

"Mine."

Short update but I was about to say my valentine instead of be mine ksksjs anyways byebeyebeyeb