2

As time passes by, we finally got to school.
As nosy as people can be, of course we got a few stares and glares. People just get bothered for no damn reason i swear.

I guess you can say I'm sorta popular? I don't really like calling myself that if i'm being honest. I'm just a bit well known i guess, not like i'm genuinely best friends with everyone, just more so on the acquaintance level.

"Y/N would you like to sit at my table" a girl asked.
i thought to myself for a moment..should i? i don't really know her but it could be an opportunity to make a new friend...

Jungkooks p.o.v

"I think you should let her her sit with us" taehyung said smirking at y/n.

"Why" I said making him snap out of his gases.(bro i read this as gasses, i was abt to say wtf u mean by gasses?? i'm not even gonna change it 💀)

"i don't know but I think it's worth a shot" he said as the rest of the boys started nodding as a response to tae.

"lemme go ask her"
i did a quick stretch before getting up to head over to where she stood.

Y/n p.o.v

i glanced over to see jungkook making his way to me.
"Hiii " Jennie said with a big smile on her face to divert the attention towards her.

A/n: no hate towards Jennie in this book but sorry she has to be the mean one. i love her btw so not to much on my girl, this is just for the book.

Jungkook just kept looking at me.

"So do you wanna sit at my table" he said with a slightly annoyed tone.

"Of cour-" Jennie was cut off by jungkook.

"Not you I'm talking to y/n" he said, shooting a cold quick glance at jennie.

a/n: wow that's acc embarrassing 😭 younger me writing this wanted smoke fr omg

"Uhh sure" I smiled at him a bit awkwardly, i kinda wanted to laugh because huhh?

"not gonna lie, I thought you were gonna say no" he started to chuckle.

"What about me thoo" jen started to make a slight pouty face.

lord..

"Well I gotta go now" jungkook said walking back over to his group.

"Now you" Jennie said glaring at me.

"What"

"Stay away from him, you're no where near good enough for him if im being honest" she snickers as she headed over to her lil friend group.

"Don't get your hopes up hun, imma do me regardless" I said walking over to my locker.

Little did Jennie know, jungkook was listening.
He also knew y/n didn't like to be treated rudely.

Jungkooks p.o.v

First one on my list I said to my self grinning from ear to ear before going back to a normal face (i'm not changing this either cus it's hilarious, this is not yandere simulator a/n 😭) .

I continued to walk over to the boys.

"Well what did she say" jimin asked.
"She said yes"I said giving a smile.
"And why were you grinning for"suga asked.
"Reasons"