Prologue

A/n:

Hey, it's your friendly neighborhood author man here!

I think this is gonna be interesting. This is my first time writing a story where the main character is the villain, so it's gonna be cool.

But, enough from me, here's your character

See ya in another life, Brotha!

FBI AGENT FILES:

-CONFIDENTIAL-

-TOP SECRET-

*AUTHORIZATION CONFIRMED*

WELCOME AGENT L/N

Name: Y/n L/n

Age: 17

Special Abilities/Super Powers: Ability to Create Clones out of black dust. Clones act as their own separate person, but they must obey the original. The original can also see out of his clones eyes.

Occupation: FBI Agent/Butei in training

Height: 5''11'

Weight: 150lbs.

Family:

Father-F/n L/n

Mother-M/n L/n

Sister- S/n L/n (Note: First victim of Jack the Ripper)

Weapons:

(Duel Wielding Desert Eagles.)

(Two, usually strapped to his back, hidden by his jacket

(Two, usually strapped to his back, hidden by his jacket.)

FBI CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION FILES:

-TOP SECRET-

-CONFIDENTIAL-

*AUTHORIZATION CONFIRMED*

WELCOME AGENT L/N

Name: Unknown

Alias: Jack the Ripper

Age: Best Guess is 18-21. (Estimated By Agent L/n)

Height: 5''11'-6'' (Observed by Agent L/n)

Weapon: (Observed VERY CLOSELY by Agent L/n in multiple fights)

(Two feet long, and there is a sharp edge that goes along the spine of the blade

(Two feet long, and there is a sharp edge that goes along the spine of the blade.)

Appearance: (Costume copied from Agent L/n's observations.) THE PERSON IS NOT JACK THE RIPPER, JUST A STAND IN.

) THE PERSON IS NOT JACK THE RIPPER, JUST A STAND IN

(Cloak and shirt are bullet proof. No glasses. No cane. Hair and face are hidden by the hat. No neckerchief.)

Known Crimes:

87 confirmed Cases of murder.

38 Unconfirmed cases of murder.

Resisting Arrest

Attacking Officers

Robbery

Suspected of being the mastermind behind the Heist of the Union Depository. (80 million dollars worth of gold.)

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

*Third Person POV*

The black haired boy closed his laptop, cutting connection to the FBI database. He looked out of the window of his first-class seats and saw the sprawling city skyline of Tokyo, Japan. This boy was Y/n L/n, an FBI agent, and a Butei in training. He was going to Tokyo to go to Butei High.

He was also the serial killer known as Jack the Ripper. His secret was so well kept, that he had been hired by the FBI to catch Jack the Ripper. Going to Japan, he knew he would have to continue "fighting" the ripper, as well as kill more people.

'God, this job is gonna kill me one day.' He said as he shut his eyes.

On the other side of Tokyo, a pink-haired girl watched a plane fly across the sky. She was on the roof of her apartment building, thinking about some things. She had just defeated Vlad the Bad, Aka Dracula, and the leader of I-U. Her thoughts wandered to the FBI agent coming to her school soon, and the serial killer who he was determined to hunt down. She was also thinking about her mother, who was framed for crimes committed by I-U. Maybe she could ask this FBI agent to help her free her mother.

She watched as the plane landed in the airport, before hearing sirens below her.

'Guess Kinji was right, here they come.'

She jumped off the roof, pulling her parachute, to go chase some criminals.