Chapter 1: First Meeting

*Y/n POV*

Hearing my alarm go off, I slowly opened my eyes. I shut my alarm off and got out of bed. In complete silence, I grabbed my uniform and went to the bathroom. I got a shower and got ready for school. I washed my face in the sink, and as I looked up, I saw another version of me in the reflection.

"How was the midnight run, Jack?" I asked.

He walked right next to me and leaned against the wall, "This city is massive. Lots of alleys."

I smirked, "Sounds like a good place to kill."

He copied my smirk, "You're right about that. People are all over the place, it'll be easy."

I stood up and straightened my bullet proof uniform jacket, "Well, we should give it a few days, so we don't bring me any unnecessary suspicion."

"Good idea. I'll disappear until you need me again."

Like that, he turned into dust, and the dust floated back to me, sinking into my skin.

I left the bathroom and went to the living room, where I saw my weapons laid out on the coffee table, exactly as I left them.

I picked up my holster belt and slipped it on, connecting the holsters that held my Desert Eagles. I then grabbed my katanas and hid them under my jacket, attached to my back so that the handles were up and the blade was pointed down.

I grabbed my keys and left my house into the garage, where I saw my car. 

(A/n: You guys have no idea how tempted i was to make you drive a purple 1970 Dodge Challenger.)

An armored 2018 Dodge Challenger. (I said 1970, I didn't say any other models.)

I unlocked the door and slid in, placing my bag in the seat next to me

I unlocked the door and slid in, placing my bag in the seat next to me. I connected the radio to my phone and started playing my personal playlist.

I sped off out of my garage and started driving down the street, going way over the speed limit. I didn't care, Japanese cops don't pull over FBI agents, and i had US government plates on my car.

I arrived at the school and pulled in next to this guy on a motorcycle. As i got out of my car he came over to me.

"Hey man!" He said, "Nice wheels! What model is that?"

I leaned against the car, "It's the 2018 model. I prefer the 1970 model, but I couldn't get that one across the ocean."

He looked at the car, before sticking his hand out, "Name's Gouki Mutou, you?"

I took his hand and shook it, "Y/n L/n, good to meet a fellow car guy."

"I'm not just a car guy, I love all types of vehicles."

"I can tell, you and I are gonna be friends."

I looked at the massive building in front of me, before turning back to Goki. "This is a bit embarrassing, but can you show me where the student council is. I need to get my schedule."