Chapter 15: The End

*Third Person POV*

Y/n and Aria kissed, as they were surrounded by the dead bodies of their former team. There was a loud boom, then the building began to fall.

"I love you, Aria."

"Goodbye Y/n, I love you."

{Flashback}

The team followed Y/n and Aria to the Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building. They heard gunshots and screams in the building, and then a voice.

"Hello everyone!" Y/n's voice yelled.

They looked up, and saw Y/n on top of the building. He was wearing his Ripper costume

"Today is the day everyone! The day that Tokyo collapses!"

They watched in horror, as bombs began to go off across the city. The streets were destroyed, and the buildings were collapsing.

Y/n just watched and laughed.

[Timeskip]

*Kinji POV*

Everyone was dead, crushed by falling debris or blown up.

I was heading to the place where Y/n had last been spotted, shooting people with glee. I arrived at my destination, and Y/n was standing there with Aria, looking over the destruction.

"It's beautiful," Y/n said, turning around, "Isn't it?"

they turned to me, and I felt a blade go through my chest. I looked behind me, and saw another Aria.

I collapsed, and watched as Y/n pulled a remote out of his pocket.

*Third Person POV*

Y/n and Aria watched as Kinji died. The clone walked over, and met with Jack.

"You did good Aria." Y/n said, "But we must say good bye now."

"W-what?" She replied.

"I can't go back to jail." He said, "But i don't want you to suffer for my mistakes. Please Aria, push this button."

Aria knew what the button was going to do, but pressed it down.

Y/n and Aria kissed, as they were surrounded by the dead bodies of their former team. There was a loud boom, then the building they were under began to fall.

"I love you, Aria."

"Goodbye Y/n, I love you."

And then there was darkness.

A/n:

I'm sorry. This was lame. I just want this to be over so I can focus on other things.