Chapter 11: The Hunt Begins

*Y/n POV*

Everyone had gone home, except for Aria, who stay behind with me at my apartment.

We entered and I shut the door behind us, before bursting into laughter.

"HAHAHA!" I kept laughing, as Aria just giggled a bit.

"That went well," I said, "Almost too well."

She wrapped her arms around me, "Well, your plan was amazing, dear." She looked at me suggestively, "Maybe I should give you a little...prize."

We kissed, but I split before we could go any further, "Not yet, sweetheart. We have work to do."

"Okay," She said disappointingly, "But we will soon, right?"

"Definitely." I said.

She left, and I walked over to my room. I pulled a safe from under my bed.

I lifted the safe and put it on my desk. I inserted a code, and the door popped open. Inside was my Ripper knife, a large file, an old laptop, and a picture from the London Police, circa 1888.

I pulled out the file, and spread it's contents on the desk.

Inside was a map, a piece of paper with a code, and a picture of my first murder.

I took the code and opened the old laptop. Typing in the code, the computer showed a black screen with a blinking white dash.

I started to type, using inputs and outputs to get to the files I wanted, all in white words on an all black screen. I found the file I wanted, a protected file.

I typed in another code, and the file opened, showing schematics for a building. The names were all blacked out in case someone found this computer somehow, but I knew.

It was the Tocho. The Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building.

I pulled out another schematic, this one of a bomb. This bomb was something special, it's antimatter.

When I set off the bomb, the entire block would be vaporized instantly, killing thousands and solidifying me as the greatest murderer of all time.

Are you ready Japan? Cause the Ripper's coming.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

*??? POV*

'I knew it.' I thought as I watched the camera.

I knew it, he's the Ripper. The only problem is Duchess, who is she?

I will expose you, Y/n L/n, or should I say, Jack the Ripper.