Chapter 8: The 2nd Ripper

*Third Person POV*

"I... I will help you."

As soon as Aria said this, Y/n kissed her. It was a deep kiss, and they began to make out.

In truth, Y/n was transferring a piece of his power to her. He was giving her the ability to create dust clones.

As they separated from the kiss, a clone of Aria appeared next to Jack.

"Good," Y/n said, "I didn't think it would actually work."

"Really Y/n?" Jack said, facepalming.

Aria just sat there, looking at her clone confused. The clone looked back a little less confused.

"We should probably explain." Jack said.

Y/n cleared his throat, "Aria, this is your dust clone. I gave you the ability create dust clones."

Aria just scratched her head, "I'm still confused."

"Maybe I can explain."

Everyone looked at the Aria clone, surprised by it's sudden speaking.

"Well," Y/n said, "It appears that she is a lot like you, Jack."

"It would appear so." Jack replied.

The Aria clone coughed, "Can I continue?" They nodded, "Well, I am her clone, that's obvious. I can see what she sees and hear what she hears. I also hear what she thinks."

Y/n nodded, "Yes, that's how me and Jack work, we can communicate in our minds."

"So she's my version of Jack?" Aria said.

Y/n scratched his chin, "It appears so." He sighed, "Well, with that out of the way, we need to make a plan."

[Timeskip]

*Y/n POV*

Our plan was made. Aria's new clone, nicknamed "Duchess", would work with Jack as the second Ripper, so that Aria and I could continue to work on the case.

It was about two in the morning, and I decided it was time for Aria to go home. The clones disappeared, and I walked Aria to the front door.

"Well," I said, "Aria, I owe you a thanks. You've helped me a lot recently."

Aria kissed me again, "There's no need to thank me. I'm doing it for you."

"Thanks Aria." Is said, as she left my apartment and I closed the door.

I walked into the kitchen and Jack appeared.

"Damn Y/n, you really have fallen for her."

"Shut up." I replied.

He chuckled, "Anyway, I can admit that I like Duchess. She's nice and pretty."

I shook my head, and he continued, "The plan is proceeding well. Let's hope we can keep this up."

"Yeah," I said, "Luckily, my team is so stupid, they would never suspect me of being the Ripper."

He laughed, and I began to laugh. As our laughter began to die down, I spoke.

"I'm gong to bed. Enjoy killing, Jack."

He waved and jumped out the window.

"Can't you ever make a normal exit?" I said to myself as I went to bed.

'Even Holmes has fallen to the Ripper.' I thought, 'It's time for the Ripper to take Japan.'