Chapter 14: Plans In Action

*Y/n POV*

"Ah Director." I said, "What brings you here?"

"You know exactly what I'm here for."

The Director, a strange, enigma of a man. He wore a suit, sunglasses, fedora pulled low, and gloves.

Suddenly, he pulled out his gun and shot the guards he had come with.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, he's a dust clone.

*Third Person POV*

Aria and the team were investigating into the threats Y/n made on the video. Everyone was working hard, When Aria got up and went to the bathroom. In the bathroom, she summoned her dust clone.

The dust clone crawled out the window and jumped down to the street. When she hit the ground, she broke out in a full sprint into town.

Her destination was simple, The Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building.

There, she would plant the bomb that would level the building, while Aria and the team were on the other side of the city, investigating false threats.

[Timeskip]

Aria and the team returned to the office, tired from finding absolutely nothing in their investigation.

"Alright!" Kinji yelled, "Who turned out the lights?"

"I did."

Everyone turned to the familiar voice coming from the office chair, turned to the window. It turned around, and revealed Y/n was sitting there, completely free.

"Hello everyone," He said, "Glad to see you're doing well."

"Y/n!?" Riko yelled, "But you were arrested!"

He laughed darkly, "I was, but then the director of the FBI decided to pay me a visit."

"But why would he sent you free!?" Kinji asked.

"Simple," Y/n replied, "He is one of my clones. I am in charge of everything he does."

Kinji looked down in thought, before speaking again, "You've been playing us from the beginning."

"Yep!" Y/n said, "Now, I'm sorry to cut this meeting short, but I have somewhere to be. Come on Aria, let's go."

Y/n began to walk out, and Aria followed.

"Wait." Kinji said, scared, "Aria, you're Duchess?!"

"Yes I am." Aria replied, "And I've been fighting against you this whole time."

he elevator door shut, and the team was left alone in the office, before they leaped into action.