Chapter 2: The Ripper in Tokyo

*Y/n POV*

Everyone sat down in the living room as I went to the kitchen. I grabbed a root beer out of the fridge and went to my chair, separate from everyone sitting on the couch.

"Can I have one?" Akari asked.

"No. Now, what do you guys want to know?"

Aria was the first to speak, "How did you do that thing on the gun range?"

"Well," I said, "I've always been able to do that. Back in the FBI, we named it 'Focused mode'. i just get into this part of my mind where I focus on nothing but the gun. Apparently, my dad could also do it, but he didn't use it often."

Kinji was the next to speak, "What were those clones you used in the dummy fight?"

"Those were my dust clones. I can control everything they do, as well as see what they see. I can create a near infinite amounts, but it takes a lot of energy to keep more the five clones out at a time." I explained.

Kinji spoke again, "Okay, but how did you get so good with a gun?"

I shrugged, "Other than focus mode, I don't know. It comes from my Dad's side of the family. My Dad's family is known for having famous sharpshooters, mostly from the Marines."

I looked over all of them, "Any other questions?"

"I have one." Riko asked, "Who's in that picture?" She said, pointing at a picture of my family.

I frowned and looked down, "That's my family." I said, grabbing the picture, I pointed at my dad, a tall man with brown hair, "My dad." I pointed at my mom, a average women with black hair, "My mom." I pointed to a younger version of me, "That's me."

I looked at the last person in the picture. A decently tall girl with long brown hair and a smile that seemed to glow. A few tears fell from my eyes.

"Y/n?" Aria asked, "What's wrong?"

I wiped my tears and looked at them, "Sorry, that's my sister."

"Why were you crying?" Kinji asked.

"She was the first victim of Jack The Ripper."

They all gasped. Understandable.

"Yep." I said.

"If you don't mind me asking," Akari said, "What got you into the Jack the Ripper case?"

"I don't mind," I said, before stretching, "Get comfortable, this is a long story."

"This story begins about two years ago. I was a sophomore at the time, sure I was an FBI agent, but I was just trying to live my life. Then... she died."

{Flashback}

*15 Year old Y/n POV*

I hopped out of my car, an FBI issued early license allowed me to drive before getting my actual license. I walked over to my front door, before my phone began ringing. I check it, and got pissed when I saw the contact.

"What the hell do you want, Bill?!" I yelled into the phone.

"Please! Just hear me out!" He pleaded.

"I don't want any part of the Jack the Ripper case, okay?"

"Please Y/n, this guy is killing everyone we send after him! We need you!"

"I don't wanna hear it," I said as I opened the door, "Can't we call the CIA or the president..."

My voice trailed off as I saw blood pouring from the hallway.