one.

[critics are welcomed with open arms, insults are told to fuck off]

___

monday- six days before winter break. U.A. academy class 1-A.

"oi, scaredy cat!!"
a boy with ash white hair shouted from across the room. bakugou katsuki. the explodive type, short tempered and often starts a fight. looks down on anyone but not anymore. "make it warmer! i can't use my quirk if it's cold!" he commanded. his quirk, literrally, explosion.

"of course bakugou-san, everyone seems to have the same request" you said politely. giving a closed eyed smile and quickly, you flick your fingers and pointed upwards to the roof above all. for a second, you halt your breath. then once again you flick your finger. nothing changes, visually. except the noticeable rise of temperature. some student stopped their chattering and thanked you.
you gave them a welcoming 'no problem' as in return. this makes a lot student wonders, this is not exactly like you. first day of high school, nobody even notice you are there until it's your time to throw the handball, you created a hurricane and even thou it launches the ball to the opposite direction. you still manage to roughly gain 6oo meters as the score.
then people started to notice you. and what? you hated it. attention was your greatest enemy. and when the 'hero basic training' occurs. you wears a raincoat to make sure you are covered from both the rain you created from the sadness you feel and the attention people gave to you. but ochako ended up hiding your yellow raincoat. she said you looked like a serial killer with that on.

and what she meant by a serial killer is the grim face that had been plastered on you since first day of U.A. she wasn't sure why but you always created this, small rain around you. and even though it never really touched anything but your uniform are wet. all day. because the rain loved you.

and today, even though your face are lit up and happy, ochako can't help but notice the subtle rain that was pattering on you once or twice. you're a gloomy girl, so she didn't think much about it. speaking of gloomy, your hero name are also gloomy. at least that's what everyone thought. the daily rain that showered around you washed up the writings on the small board that day. nobody managed to even read it, and them jumping into conclusions thought your current mood are your hero name. which is clearly not.

ending the flashback here, people wonder what makes you... quote on quote 'not so shy' today. well, you are still the polite and respectful girl but the shyness just disappear from you. usually when bokugou talked to you. you would flinch and do your best to put up a forced smile and hide away your terrified eyes. but this time, the smile seemed neutral.  
          ah, hiding the terrified eyes. the habit since birth. your eyes are almost always closed, hiding away your colorful (e/c) eyes. somehow, you can still see, probably because your eyes aren't fully closed. but yeah, you liked your eyes to be closed. nobody can change that. does that mean you have slanted eyes? what anime protagonist character have slanted eyes?

"huh? what the hell happened to you, scaredy cat?"

bokugou asked surprised at the genuine response of you. you can only smile, shrugging while walking away. still wearing that confused smile. you quietly sat down in your seat. ignoring your surroundings. you felt an extreme sharp pain down in your spine.
    suddenly, a piece of wood with a picture of zodiac on it was set down in front of your. "go on, write a wish, ribbit" asui tsuyu. the one who accompanies you when uraraka was out with her other friend. tsuyu liked your rain, so usually she stayed close to you. you enjoyed her company too, she can understand quickly.

quickly, you closed your eyes shut and face her. "ema?" you asked her and she nodded. without hesitation, you write a small poem containing your wish. you gave it to tsuyu. she read it for a second and look at you, "i can't understand" she said bluntly. the only response you gave was a quick smile and shrug. she left you alone. you are closely listening to your surroundings, eavesdropping on what people are talking about