five.

day and time does not matter anymore.
-

ai sets down his camera, shuddering at the very scene in front of him. he looked scared and almost pathetic, his eyes were lost and his hands are shaking. shiro is in no better condition, he quietly hides behind ai, while frowning to himself. both of them are sweating buckets, out of fear.

in front of them is your lifeless body, laying on top of the metal, hospital bed. in the autopsy room. shiro took a deep breath and approach you warily. he pull his latex gloves further to keep it from slipping off. he open your mouth carefully, looking for any weird details.

"this is a murder."

shiro suddenly said. he then look trough your fingerless hands, he slowly caress your palm, finding a very crucial detail. "look." shiro pointed out at your palm, ai curiously step closer to look at your palm. "marks, she died fighting." shiro said then turn his to look at your face.
in your palm, four crescent marks from your nails digging trough your skin, can also indicates that there are more to what it seems in this death. a very popular sign, that a person's death, is not an accident. "if it is not an accident, then what about the neatly placed shoes?" ai asked to shiro.

"well oya, i forgot about that... ah shit."

shiro said calmly, putting his hand on his hips and his face full of disappointment. neatly placed shoes? yes, your shoes, are found just beside you, neatly place and untouched. in suicide it means you purposefully left this world and taking off your shoes as to not let dirt get in your afterlife place. so it is a very confusing death you have.

-

ochako sat on the edge of here bed, with her knees up to her chest. she couldn't help but to think of the past time.

"(f/n)?"

    "hmm?"

"what do you think about a relationship?"

    "w-w-w-wha... wha! whattr! wat!"

"(f-f/n)! calm down!"

      "oh geez ocha-chan, w-what are you thinking?"

"i'm just curious, hehe..."

     "umm... i, i don't l-like the idea of... pairing up with someone?"

"oh."

      "why do you ask such a question?"

"n-nothing! i think there's a guy who likes you!"

that day, she lied so hard, both to you and herself. that conversation during middle school, no, there is no guy liking you at that time. instead, a girl. she, she loves you. more than a friend does. she regretted not saying that to you, if only she is brave enough to actually tell you, then perhaps, all of this mess wouldn't happen.

she felt guilty for your death, because after she enrolled to U.A. she realize, she ditched you for deku. she must've done it without realizing it because she would never do such a thing. but when she does realize, it's too late, you've distanced yourself from her, now only hangs out with shouto and tsuyu. she is hurt and also disappointed if herself, because it was all her fault. it's only natural for you to befriended someone else when she left you. she regretted it deeply, just because she was shy of you.