Four

thursday-three days before winter break.
class 1-a of U.A.

with all energy you have left, you listen to the girls' rambling. you don't know who it is and you don't care. but she was talking to you. you don't want to hear it but that would be rude. you look at her, finding it familiar but your brain just couldn't show who.

after last night, you didn't sleep. too shocked and confused. was it a warning threat? is it over? or is it just starting?. you couldn't bare did anything, you just stood there watching the corpse of your companion for about 5 hours. and your legs give out, it was shore, you couldn't stand anymore. and walking to school are just one ride to hell.

but really thou, why did you even bother to come here?

you don't know, you just had to. you feel strange and you wanted to come here. a strange instinct, forcing you to go to school. damned instinct.

it's been minutes since you arrived here and you already regret coming over. the voices, the sounds, the chatters, you want it all to go and disappear. you want you to go and disappear. you felt an extreme depression and you just had to die now. you want to die, you really do. to you, one more hour of living and you give up. you wont try anymore.

frankly, homeroom start shutting the girl, you look up and see it was momo all along. 5 second trough homeroom and you're already restless. fidgeting here and there, sweating nervously. you just have a bad but good feeling.

your eyes are closed as always, but even with that everyone knows you're not really paying any attention to aizawa. as if your mind had gone as blank as an unused paper. but then, you suddenly stopped the fidgeting and gone completely stoned. unmoving and still, not even a breathing motion.

you slowly raise your hand, catching aizawa's attention.
"what is it, (l/n)?"
he asked you, halting the worthless explanation.
"bathroom..."
you spoke softly, your voice barely audible. aizawa nodded as you stand up from your seat.

but just as you're about to leave, you are grabbed by the colar. it's bakugou katsuki, he pulled you closer to his face, which clearly representing rage. and then, he slapped you, hard. across the face, you are slapped by an asshole. everyone in the class gasped and shoto instinctively stand up from his seat ready to defend you.

you are motionless, not caring you had been slapped pretty hard. "SNAP OUT OF IT!!! YOU HAD BEEN DOWN ALL DAY AREN'T YOU TIRED OF IT?!" he snapped at you, while everyone was surprised at the caring and non-explicit sentence made by bakugou. aizawa had give a warning to him, ready to use his quirk if necessary. "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!!" he scream at your face. you stayed silent as your cheek started reddened. you hold his wrist and pull his hand away from you. you then groggily walk away with black cloud on top of you.

bakugou tched and sat on his seat watching you leave the classroom.

you walk slowly, not caring where you went. every step you take are different in length, because you are dazed. your mind wasn't working properly and your eyes are closed shut, meaning you don't know where you are. you put your hand on the wall for guidance. you let your legs lead you to god knows where.
     you suddenly take a turn, opening the door. knowing you had reach your destination, you open your eyes slightly. you're in the bathroom, just as expected.

"i...guess...

i'll end it here..."

-