8

Draco let out a loud groan as he let himself fall down on the couch of his apartment.

The pale man was sick of working his arse off even though he gets to have alot of free time. He has to roam the whole Ministry to go around checking if everything is in order; especially because the French Minister is arriving the next week.

"Bloody, Merlin" Draco curses kicking off his muggle 'business' shoes and taking off his tie. He takes of his black coat and unbuttons atleast two buttons of the white shirt underneath.

Draco relaxes on the black couch of his white walled house. He didn't like to live in there alone. The room had a miserable air surround it; if that makes sense. Draco preferred Tessa's apartment more then his, it was often cheerful and. . .light.

Sighing deeply, Draco changes after showering into a pair of grey muggle sweatpants and a white, tight shirt. He wears his vans and walks towards Tessa's house hoping for a fresh, delicious dinner.

To his surprise, Hermione opens the door holding a long wooden spoon. Her slightly sweaty face came into view. Draco stared at her longingly. She was everything he'd ever imagined coming home to.

From the messy bun with strands of hair falling loosely, to the short skirt that flew around her tan legs. Draco had stopped himself from drooling.

"Oh, it's you," Hermione lets him in and walks towards the kitchen again. She starts to stir a large bowl of spaghetti. The odor of their surrounding made Draco drool for real this time.

"Granger, how long?" Hermione finishes stirring. She off's the fire and walks over to the fridge located next to the oven on the wall.

"For what?" The brunette takes out a large jar containing, what seems like to Draco, lemonade.

"For the food to be ready,"

"Oh! In a minute." Hermione jumps a little. She starts to serve the food in five bowls. Draco stares at the bowls; they look a little. . .weird. Then he realized there were five bowls.

"Granger, there's only the four of us." Draco says a matter of factly. Ignoring the remark, Hermione kept the larger, empty bowl on the sink with all the other stuff that were needed to be washed.

"Malfoy, be a human and wash these up won't you? I have to go have a shower" Not waiting for a answer, Hermione left the swearing Draco in the kitchen.

She grabbed the nearest purple, mid thigh, spaghetti strapped dress and ran into the bathroom almost slipping on her way.

Hermione brushes her teeth while showering, hastily. She then dries off the water from her body and wears her dress. Then she looks at herself in the mirror and smiles.

She found the last dress her mother gave her. It was her Christmas gift. Hermione adored the dress. It was the one dress that made her feel beautiful and confident to walk in. In the dress, she wasn't scared of being judged.

Then, like a stab in her heart, Hermione's face feel. This dress she wore on her first date with Ron. He was drunk that night. He'd seen Hermione but had walked past her to another girl. If Hermione hadn't stopped him, he'd be sucking the prostitute's face.

Ron had asked Hermione what happened to the date he's planned, Hermione had answered him and told him that she was ready and that they should go now before midnight. Ron had looked, disgustedly, at Hermione's dress.

Hermione sighed, clearing the memory and brushing her hair. She kept her hair down, allowing the excessive water to drip down her back.

When she entered the kitchen again, Draco was still sitting in the same position sipping on a glass of lemonade. Then Hermione noticed the not washed dishes-