her mistakes ★ g

tw // death, suicide

dear grayson,

it felt as if today, it was that day when something was off. then again, maybe it was. but then again, maybe not for you, when you read this.

that day, when i woke up, something was wrong, i couldn't put my finger on it, though.

that day when i looked at my phone and saw oddly, no morning text from my lover. it was off.

that day, when my lover didn't pick me up and i had to walk to school alone. something was still off.

that day, as i was making my way to school i noticed something was off. something was wrong. it's like i felt it inside me, yet it was also in the air, something was wrong.

that day, as i went inside of school, people gave me looks. looks that i would never forget. they gave me looks of anger, of disgust, yet at the same time, of inner pity. something was really wrong, it was in the tension.

that day, you didn't meet me by my locker. that was off.

that day, when i walked into class and even the teacher gave me that look, that look that i still dread, something was wrong.

that day, you didn't show to class, something was off.

that day, everything was wrong.
the people, the tension, the feelings, the everything. it all was wrong, it all went wrong, thanks to you.

when i stepped foot into lunch i saw that thing that i would never forget.

'list of the things she did wrong', printed out onto a huge banner.

that day, i ran away.

that day, you didn't follow.

what was in that list, grayson, you made me realize later. more like, what should have been in the list, since i did make mistakes.

you had shown all of the school the list of lies. it was all pure lies.

then, the same evening, you broke it with me. i knew something was wrong when i woke up.

i just knew it. you were my pure source of happiness, you were the thing that kept me alive, but, grayson, did you really need to break me like this?

why did i say, the thing that kept me alive, i will not spill to you. pick up the pieces, darling.

true relationships. those always make you feel.. what is a true relationship? a relationship where you don't tell lies, you love the other person, and that's all. it's true love with sparks and emotions that run through your body, feeling the bond between two people. a true bond.

that's where my first mistake is. i thought our relationship was true.

you never were, and that was somehow my mistake, wasn't it, sweetie?

"me and you. you and me. me and y/n. y/n and me. me and her. her and me."

you never said us or we.