Chapter 10

I woke up surrounded by angry gods. Olympus. Oh crap. People had weapons pointed towards me but I remained calm. "Zeus." I said.

"That's lord Zeus." He aimed his bolt towards me.

"You are not worthy of that title, none of the gods are other then one. You are horrid rulers who shut yourself out whenever your scared and kill innocent people because of their power that they didn't know they had!" I started a rant and my voice grew into a yell at this point, "You don't listen to your children and accuse people because your so blind and dumb that you don't see what happens in the world or maybe it's because YOU DONT CARE! My father was right, the gods are horrible rulers! YOU ACCUSED A TWELVE YEAR OLD OF STEALING A LIGHTNING BOLT WHEN HE DIDNT EVEN KNOW HE WAS A DEMIGOD! You are all idiots." I finished my rant.

"How did you know of what happened to that boy?" Hades asked, referring to me.

Then Artemis snapped, she marched down and ripped off my mask. The gasp could be heard from Texas. I turned to Hades,

"because I was that boy."

My eyes flared green for a second before returning to gold.

"Kronos get out of my son!" Poseidon yelled.

I laughed coldly, "my father is Kronos. Not you."

He looked hurt now, "what happened Percy." He asked.

I glared towards Athena. "Ask your lying, cheating, douchebag, Idiot of a daughter Athena." She glared back but I wasn't intimidated. Right on time, the golden portal appeared and sucked me in.

I saw a very angry dad. My dad is never angry. 

I slowly crawled backwards until dad grabbed my arm and dragged me to his office before smacking me. I held my face and screamed, "WHAT WAS THAT FOR!"

"The Olympian's now know of you joining us. You could have offered inside information!" He yelled.

"They were going to hurt Madison!" I yelled. "Madison is my girlfriend, I love her, I will die for her!"

Kronos looked shocked but regained composure, "I-I understand son. You and Madison shall attacked the Argo II in an hour when they fall asleep."

I grinned and nodded. I left the hallway to find Madison but my mind thought one thing, my dad just chewed me out.