Chapter 12

POV -Jason

I went to bed steaming mad. Percy Jackson 'the great hero' joined Kronos and he would be here if Annabeth and Leo hadn't been stupid. Honestly, I am not mad at Annabeth but Leo is still my best friend no matter what.

When I woke up, We met in the dining hall.

"Where's Annabeth?" Leo asked concerned.

Suddenly an explosion blew and sent us back. Leo, with his golden eyepatch, stood up and ran to a steaming pile of the other half of the boat.

On our half, hanging off the edge of the ship, was the dead body of Annabeth Chase. A sword was driven in her heart. The sword was the same one Percy tortured me with.

"Percy did it,he tortured me with that sword." I said.

"I'm gonna kill him." Leo growled.

"Not if he kills you first, look what he did to Annabeth." Piper argued. "Leo, don't die." Her voice was full of charmspeak but his rage blocked it.

"Our ship is sinking!" Frank yelled in alarm. I looked down and saw the stables submerged in water!

"oh gods!" I screamed.

I was an island. I couldn't bring everyone though, I would tire out. "Who can swim well? Like, 2 miles worth to that island?" Everyone stared shock, Frank raised his hand, "I can turn into a dolphin, Hazel can ride me."

I nodded to them and they headed to The island. I grabbed Pipers hand and lifted off, she held Leo's hand. We landed on the island, stranded at sea in a jungle-like island.