Chapter 13

Percy's POV

I awoke, my arms wrapped around a sleeping Madison. I secretly moved my arms away and got dressed in my prime attire gear.

I snuck out of the room after leaving a note for Madison.

Dear Madison,

Went to meeting with dad and grandma, didn't want to wake you.

~~~Perce

P.S Love ya!

I went to the private meeting room, my father sat in one of the four chairs next to my grandmother. I sat on the other side of the table and my father spoke, "this war is almost over Son, while Gaea leads the giants in Greece, you will lead the titans in New York. I will be here sadly, I will have to control the portals." I nodded, "I have one condition dad." He nodded for me to continue, "Leave Hestia Alive Please, she hasn't done anything to wrong me and is a peaceful goddess, she will not engage in combat against us."

He thought for a moment and agreed, "Percy, encase you need to make a quick escape, I bless you with my ability to open portals." I gasp and then thanked him. I headed back to my room and found Madison getting in her training clothes, "why hello my lovely girlfriend!" I said all princely. She turned to me embarresed and I rushed to her side. "What's Wrong M?" I asked her concerned.

"P-Percy...I'm Pregnant"