Chapter 17

Percy's POV

I saw the gods flash in. Artemis sneered my name, Apollo ran to my side. Ares growled and drew a sword. "Perseus, surrender." Apollo said, I could tell he didn't want my to die. "Apollo, you and your kids are conceded jerks, I will never bow to you ever again." I answered, coughing a lot.

I'm dying. I'm dying. But my father with rule. I smiled a bit.

Apollo pointed an arrow and looked down in shame. He was finishing me off. No. I wouldn't die at the hand of a god. "CATO!" I yell. Ares suddenly had a knife in his chest, another throne faded away. Artemis fired an arrow, it landed in Catos knee. He sunk in pain and Artemis drew her knife to kill.

While Apollo was distracted, my sword found a place in his heart. He faded as well. Artemis was gonna fired and I screamed, Cato was my best friend.

I could only watch as an arrow was embedded in his heart. His pale skin hit the floor with a bang, his blond shaggy hair fell across his blue eyes. The blue eyes that will never open again. I'll see him soon. Blood loss was clouding my brain and vision, I had lost at least a gallon now. "CATO!" I screamed, tears in my eyes.

"Artemis I will make you suffered, I can't believe I ever held the sky for you! Your a selfish patronizing pathetic little wimp! You can barley fire a bow and arrow!" I yelled. Her silver Eyes flared at every word. A knife flew in her stomach. Dane, my other guard.

I let my tears flow. My baby was gonna grow up without a father, I lost my best friend. More were probably dead down the elevator. Cato's girlfriend, May, might lose it. Finally on the break of insanity. Like me.

Artemis faded away at last. The other thrones started disappearing. Heaphtus first. Demeter next. Dionysus of course fell. Hermes. Then last of all, Hera fell. The queen of the gods was gone. All the olympians were. Finally.