Please Read!

Before I begin, I just want to say thank you for everyone who has read and enjoyed this story. Your support has been incredible, and it has helped me grow as a writer.

As I am sure many of you have guessed, I have decided to discontinue this story. I am so sorry that I will not be finishing this, but I feel it is only right that you deserve to know the reasons why.

Firstly, you guys should know that I have not made this decision lightly, and to be perfectly honest, I am nearly in tears writing this A/n. In the months that I have not updated (sorry!) I have seriously thought about any and all feelings I have, your support, as well as the quality of the story itself. And, after quite some time of debating, I have made this decision.

The first reason for my discontinuing of the story is the quality. I am an extreme perfectionist, and I want all of my writing, especially my published works here on Wattpad to be the best they can be. I've found that much of my work has been subpar (in my opinion,) and there are several things that I truly wish I did differently within the story. I am aware that I can go back and edit the story after its publication, but many things I find to be wrong are either major plot points, or are far too ingrained in the writing to fully mend.

My second reason for this is far more personal. When I started this story, it was a way for me to deal with my own depression and self-harm addiction. I am far better now, and have been clean for nearly a year. Unfortunately, I find that writing and editing this story are extremely triggering for me. I have received many comments saying how real and raw the mental health aspects are, and that is because it was almost identical to what I have experienced, or what someone I know has experienced. It is for my own health that I feel the need to discontinue this story. I realize that it sounds a bit selfish, but I think that this is a time where I must put myself and my mental state first.

If any of you would like to know how I intended to end this story, please leave me a comment, and I will post what are essentially the my story notes. I feel the need to mention that I have every intention of finishing my other story; The Seer.

If you are struggling from depression, anxiety, PTSD, or any mental health disorder/eating disorder, I beg you to ask for help. I know about the stigma behind these illnesses, but take it from someone who has battled all of the listed disorders above; it will be worth it. If you have been looking for a sign to continue your life, to get help, then this is it. Please do not remain silent. You are worth it.

Thank you all for supporting me and my writing. I can honestly say that it has changed my life in one of the best ways possible. Each and every one of you are amazing, and I truly adore all of you.