Chapter 2: A stranger at the door

Hellooo~~ So you know....i'm kind of waiting for votes......yeah. Please? At least 3? Yah? That's good, right? It's not like i'm asking for 3, 000 or something. But gee, thanks!

~Grace

__________________________________________________

Chapter 2: A stranger at the door

THIRD PERSON'S POV (Sorry if i keep changing pov's alot, but it's because Natsu and Lucy are so far apart and third person's pov helps alot.)

"Umm, can i help you?"

I stared at the girl in front of me. She reminds me of Natsu. Her hair was pinkish but lighter than Natsu's. You see, she just walked into the guild and came straight to me!

"Yes! Lucy-san, i'm a spirit!" she exclaimed.

"Ha?" i replied. A spirit? From what universe would a spirit appear like that? Oh right, i forgot that i was in Edolas.

"Hai! Spirit King sent me here. Why? Well, he wants me to be with you! Umm, sometimes, i may seem like Natsu but that's the point cause Spirit King wants me to be here." she explained. Her explanation was kind of confusing, but she had to be a spirit.

I could feel the energy and plus, she know's about Spirit King, Natsu and I. And Spirit King was able to send Spirits that were not bonded by contract with me to other worlds, like Earthland as well.

"So, are you like, my new best friend now?" i asked.

"Yes! Lucy-san, isn't that great! It may be for a short while because Spirit king is trying to help you get back, but you never know how long he will take!" she said. She sure talks alot. I haven't seen Natsu in her yet.

I wonder if she has magic powers?

"Do you have magic powers?" i asked.

"Yep! Look!" she said joyfully, as she lit her hand on fire. Wow, now she's bringing Natsu in,I can see it.

"Awesome, that's great!" i exclaimed,

"What's great?" she asked. Yep, her idiocy is definitely close to Natsu's. It is very strong. My radar is going off.

EARTHLAND

Natsu had a quizical look on his face and so did everyone else. Why was a blonde haired bishie standing in front of him, and further more, was everything about him reminding him of Lucy?

"You may be confused as to why i'm here." said the guy, as he sat down.

"Umm, yeah?" murmured Natsu.

"Look, i'm a spirit from the celestial world." said the blonde, and Natsu almost fell of his chair. Everyone else in the guild had shocked expressions. Natsu stood up quickly before grabbing his shirt.

"Don't mock Lucy like that!" he exclaimed. Luckily, Annie and Wendy were out.

The blonde had an irk mark on his head before he kicked Natsu away.

"Luke Kick!" he yelled, as Natsu flew into a wall. (A/N: Sorry, i didn't know what to name him!)

Natsu flew off the rubble quickly before taking a moment to think. This guy's kick was as tough as Lucy's and had the same name. Who is he?

Erza and Gray stared at the Lucy look-alike. Luke dusted off his pants and sighed.

"I told you, i'm from the spirit world. I'm very much similiar to Lucy Heartfillia." he explained, "Don't wonder why i'm here suddenly, i've been sent by Spirit King."

By now, every single mage was blown away. Spirit King? It dawned on them that he was an actual spirit.

"You're mocking her! You just show up here from the celestial world and act like her?!" spat Natsu, anger flaring inside him.