Chapter 3: Preparations, the time is near!

Guys....sniff, i think that i have major writer's block for this book. It was exciting at first, but the prologue will happen soon like in the next chapter and then....they can a new life or whatever shit but wah....i cannot think about this!

~Grace

___________________________________________________________

Chapter 3: Preparations, the time is near!

NATSU'S POV

My mind floated a drift once more. I wish Lucy was here. Hmm, i should make a tally chart of how much i think of her in the past 2 years. That would be a lot of tally charts. I laughed at the thought.

"Daddy..?" asked a tired voice. I looked down at Annie who, was at the time, asleep. I guess i woke her up.

"Goodmorning pumpkin." i said. She giggled. She laughs whenever i call her a name. Isn't that just adorable?

"Hehe. Where am i?" she asked.

"The guild's infirmary. Remember what happened?" i asked softly. She clenched the sheets with her tiny little hands.

"Oh...sorry." she said.

"Why are you apologizing? It's my fault." i said. She smiled. At least she's happy. I'm not. I should have stuck with her. Because of me, she was attacked. I didn't know that the damn monkey would get so large....and...well, it cost me.

"When can i go?" she asked.

"Well, considering your injuries....hmm, Wendy and Mira won''t let you off so easily."

"Aww man. Can you stay here? Tell me stories!"

"Okay fine."

LUCY'S POV

Droia and i were actually getting along quite well. She was nice and it made my heart feel normal again. It's a good thing she's a girl.

"Luce, do you have food?" she whined, as she and i walked through town.

"No i don't. There's a restaurant right round the corner." i said. She had a huge grin on her face before taking off. Oh that girl.

During our little lunch, i managed to bring up the conversation about Spirit King and his plans.

"So when might you be going?" i asked.

"I don't know actually. He can be done anytime." she explained, while a look of sadness flashed on her face.

"What's wrong?" i asked.

"Nothing, it's just that it's so touching to see you longing for your friends, especially Natsu. It touches my fired up heart." she said, while dramatically placing a hand over her chest. I laughed. I remember Natsu always saying that he was fired up.

"Do you know his plans?" i asked again.

"You sure do ask alot of questions, Luce. I think he has two. I'm not sure about the specific details but he maybe trying to open an anima." she said.

An anima, huh? For Spirit King to open one....that is not very usual. He knows he can't open a gate to another world for a human like that, there are laws. It must mean that he has to get someone who can open them....and there's only one. Jellal.

But i must also consider that this country does not fully operate on magic anymore. So the magic needed for this would require alot. Where would Jellal get this magic? And if Spirit is to contact Jellal, how would he do it?

So many questions were floating in my mind. So many. I doubt he would be able to return me. Even if he did, I still feel that Annie would despise me. Natsu would know me for sure, but what if he found a new girlfriend to be Annie's mother?