Chapter 8: The mysterious rain

I'm so glad i have more than 1,000 reads for this book. At least it isn't below that. :( I'm listening to this song by Sam Smith and i'm feeling the moment. Anyways, enjoy this chapter!  .

~Grace

__________________________________________________

Chapter 8: The mysterious rain

NATSU'S POV

I had trudged through the heavy rain just to see the two girls bruised without knowing. Mira had brought them back to the guild. I stayed in the rain, only looking at the spot where they where. Anger flew within me.

This man, or woman, or it, hurt them. I did not approve of it, if Natsu Dragneel does not approve of it, this person is going down, by Natsu Dragneel's fist. Eh. I'm speaking like Juvia now.

"I'm feeling a strange presence." said Gajeel, "You too?"

"Yea, it's bothering me alot.  And thing is, if i light my fist on fire it doesn't work. Why was it here?" i asked.

"That presence would belong to the perpetrator. And i would say the same for myself." he replied. This made me laugh. At least i can smile for a second in this tragedy.

"What are you, a licensed police officer?" i asked.

"Shrimp dared me to become one." he replied smugly. Ah, Levy. He should really get a new nickname before i eat her.....I'm not going to. I was joking. I turned around, my scarf's end floating in the wind.

"We're going to find them. Kill them. Then bury them. And then dig them up and destroy their bodies. Then bury them again." i said. Gajeel laughed.

"Man hold up, i would do it but dig them up again?" he said.

"That shows how serious i am about this shit." i said, walking in the direction of the guild. I am seriously going to destroy those....or the person.

Everyone walked back to the guild, hopefully Mira would have already explained what happened. When i entered, my heart shattered to see Lucy with a sad face.

"Hey you okay?" i asked, as i sat next her on the seat. She shook her head.

"Natsu...someone hurt them...they're children!" she exclaimed.

"It happens. Don't worry, i'll find them. I promise." i said, as i patted her head. It make her laugh. The door to the infirmary opened and Mira walked out.

"Well? How are they?" asked Erza.

"They're doing fine, and they woke up too. Wendy is perfectly good but Annie.....she seems to be a bit traumatized." she explained. I could feel Lucy tense up beside me, and i looked at her worried face.

"You want to go in?" i asked her. She nodded her head. The two of us got up and went inside the room. I'm glad they were in one piece, nothing too serious. It's just Annie's mental condition that i'm worried about.

"Natsu-san! Lucy-san!" exclaimed Wendy.

"How are you? Is everything alright?" asked Lucy.

"Yes i'm good, it's Annie that we should be looking after, not me. I did a terrible job of protecting her....." said Wendy, as she looked down. Lucy sat next to her before raising her head.

"Wendy, we all make mistakes. You were hurt too, and you tried your best in helping her." she cooed.

"But she got hurt! Why did this guy have to hurt a small child?! I could have done something! I use magic!" exclaimed the girl. Oh yeah, Wendy had dragon slayer magic! A light tap sounded on the door.