Chapter 19: Is it really happening?

The chapter you have all been waiting for! Well some of you....anyways. It is their wedding. I bet at least one of you must be like, "Finally!"

Yes, finally. :)  •﹏•

~Grace

-------—--------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 19: Is it really happening?

LUCY'S POV

It has been torture for me all week. Talk about preparation! My head hurts from all the washing and scrubbing, i swear my finger nails are going to fall out from the manicuring and my feet ache from walking up and down in heels yesterday.

And it is all thanks to the girls. I am sarcastic, by the way.

Last night, Mira had Natsu sleep somewhere else with all his clothes needed and stuff. I think he went to Gray's. The boys are going to fix him up nice. Mira and the girls slept here...at my home.

Now that i was awake, i was feeling nervous. It's my wedding!

After all the preparations and having butterflies in my stomach and being forced to eat, i stepped into the white dress. Only Mira and myself saw the dress so far, but when it was on perfectly, Erza and Levy got a good look. Wendy came in with the shoes.

"It's pretty!" she exclaimed. The silk fabric cascaded down me and a big bow was tied at the back. Neat layered Ruffles shook everytime i shook my own body. (PICTURE ON SIDE. Disregard the blue)

Mira took out a curling iron and curled my set hair. It came out nicely as it fell on my shoulder.

My make up was put on and all that. I think half way i fell asleep and was forced awake.

TIME SKIP

As thr traditional marching song played and it was time to walk in, i took a deep breath. I entered the building as Master walked me in.

At the end, i saw Natsu and it was rare to see him in a suit. However, Gray stood beside him and they were having some glaring competition.

When i stood in front of them, i had to clear my throat for them to realise that i was alive and doing well.

"Wow..." said Natsu softly, "Sorry bout that."

I smiled. As Yajima read all the vows and stuff, i could see Natsu already asleep...while standing up. I steppes on his foot with my shoe heel causing his head to jerk up. A pained expression erupted on his face.

"Jesus!" he exclaimed. Yajima stopped reading.

"Is something wrong?" he asked.

"Oh uh, no no, go on ahead." said Natsu, as he glared at me. I laughed softly. When all the reading was done, Natsu was fully awake because he didn't want to be stepped on again. And then Yajima asked us a question where i knew we had to say 'i do'.

He asked Natsu first.

"I do...isn't it obvious?" he replied. I facepalmed in my head. He had to say it formally! Goodness gracious.

"I do." i said simply, when he asked me.

"Ladies and gentlemen, i now present to you...husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

Before i had time to react, Natsu was already kissing me. You know how they kiss princesses in movies? Yea, just like that.

"Isn't that enough?" sweat-dropped Gray. Natsu stopped.

"Shut it!"

And he went back to kissing.

When he almost died of lack of oxygen, he pulled away and smirked. My face was flushed. Usually, the married couple go straight away to their honeymoon or whatever, but from here....Fairy Tail party...then the honeymoon.